Chapter 7

Chapter 7

●●●

Everything could have been alright, should have been alright, but of course things never stayed that way. A week and a good five horny dreams later, Jimin had a dance performance with his small group and of course Taehyung was invited.

So far he had been to every single dance performance Jimin had had and he wasn't going to miss out on this one either, even if it was a bit risky with how horny he had been lately and how much of an effect Jimin could have on him. Especially while dancing.

Taehyung was standing in the front on the right side of the stage, where he'd have a great view on Jimin. Jimin had promised to greet him once they'd finished performing since he couldn't beforehand.

Taehyung
Good luck Jiminie

Taehyung
You're gonna swipe everyone off their feet

Taehyung
I know it

Jimin
Hope so ;p

Jimin
Especially you<3

Taehyung
You know I still haven't gotten up after last time

Jimin
Stop being cheesy<3

Jimin
Luv u!

Taehyung
Luv u 2 <3

After another ten minutes of Taehyung playing around with the settings of his phone, the lights were dimmed. At first a girl Taehyung didn't know performed. Then a different dance group performed, followed by a solo by Jimin's dance buddy Hoseok. Taehyung had to admit that that guy was great at what he was doing, although aside from it being impressive watching the guy make rough movements and thrust into the air it did nothing for him.

And then the music faded out, the remainder of the group entering the stage. For a second everything was dark and then a slow but somewhat sexual song started playing. Taehyung couldn't stop staring at Jimin. The little shit had colored his hair gray without saying a word about it and holy shit did the color look good on him.

In addition to the dirty gray hair that was carelessly pushed back every time it fell back into his eyes, everything else looked great too. He was wearing tight leather pants that left absolutely nothing to imagination and a white loose silk button up, of which only the two last buttons properly done. When he moved too much Taehyung could see his muscular chest underneath the fabric.

Now Jimin looked like sex, but what was even worse was that he moved like sex too. Sure, maybe it was the choreography, but while the others were simply following their training he felt like Jimin was actually moving to the rhythm. His head somewhere else. His hips swaying sensually.

Taehyung didn't even have to listen into his own body to know he had a raging boner. He tried to stop staring at Jimin's crotch or face, which was way too sexual due to the expressions he made while focusing. God, Taehyung was so fucking gay for this boy.

He was glad he got through the performance without coming in his pants. Sure it was unrealistic but going by how turned on he had been throughout it, maybe it wasn't-

He let out a sigh of relieve when his group left the stage, that was until he realized Jimin stayed behind, his eyes wandering over the crowd before spotting Taehyung. His eyes instantly turned to crescents, a warm smile covering his face.

And then he went back to being all serious faced and looking up ahead.

The song 'pillow talk' started playing and Jimin began moving. Taehyung simply stood there frozen. The choreography wasn't as complicated as the last one had been, but somehow its simplicity added onto it. Jimin was dancing slowly, just to add sharp movements in such a sexual way that it couldn't even compare to what he had danced like before.

The best way to describe the feel the dance had to it was to seduce someone into love. At some point he grinded on the floor, his eyes meeting Taehyung's mid movement and Taehyung kind of lost it. He could feel his tentacles awake underneath his skin. A bit panicked he forced them to stay in, but it took him tons of concentration and energy to actually make them listen to him.

Jimin finished the dance, Taehyung still fighting. When they made eye contact Taehyung grinned as happily as he could with how focused he was right now, giving Jimin a quick thumbs up.

A content expression made its way onto Jimin's face as he lit up in a bright smile.

The second Jimin left the stage, Taehyung jogged towards the hall's exit, trying to look as normal as possible before quickly slipping out into the hallway. His tentacles were sliding around underneath his t-shirt, their movements frantic and excited.

He just about made it to his room before they finally freed themselves, straight away going into all directions searching for anything to latch onto. When they realized there was nothing, they slowly slid back in disappointed, lazily rubbing against Taehyung, hoping that at least their owner would give them the attention they craved.

Well aware that they wouldn't be willing to go back to sleep right away he started soothingly running his hands over each of them. They snuggled into his hands like a cat would, attention starved and needy. Even though he didn't have much of a problem with them, Taehyung hardly ever had them out or touched them due to the fact that he was almost always around people.

The only place they could roam around freely was at Namjin's and when Taehyung took a shower.

Some of them were still weakly searching for anything they could rut against or use as a hole, but Taehyung's bed didn't have much to offer in that department.

And then the door opened and Taehyung froze in place, but he wasn't the only one. In the entryway to their shared room stood Jimin, still sweaty from the performance, wearing the same clothes, a towel carelessly wrapped around his shoulders and frozen mid step.

His eyes were wide as he stared at the scene in front of him. Taehyung opened his mouth to say something. Anything that would somehow make the situation less horrible than it actually was. But nothing came out.

He could watch the way Jimin's eyes flickered over his tentacles then to his eyes and then back to the tentacles like he couldn't rationalize what he was seeing.

And then the door was thrown closed again and he could hear hasty steps outside. His heart sank to his stomach.

Jimin had seen him. Jimin knew. Jimin thought he was disgusting. Jimin hated him.

Jimin hated him.

Taehyung couldn't fully comprehend the meaning behind those words. How could he? Nineteen years of friendship were thrown out of the window. Jimin wouldn't want to talk to him after this. They would never play together, watch movies or cuddle again.

Jimin was scared. He could see it in his eyes. The fear he had seen that night when they watched that video.

Jimin was scared of him.

What was Taehyung supposed to do now? What was he supposed to do without Jimin?

A/N

:(