Chapter 14

Chapter 14

●●●

"No stop stop stop. No chips. We're not gonna get chips." Jimin declared, pulling out all the snacks Taehyung had put into their bag and sorting them each into the shelve they had come from. At this point they'd been dating for more than two weeks and of course they were still roommates and roommates had to buy groceries together.

"Why not?" Taehyung whined, grabbing Jimin's shoulder before he could get rid of the last bag of chips. Jimin turned around. "Because I'm on a diet and you know I have no self-control so if we have this stuff at home and I see you eating it you can bet your ass I'll be stuffing my face as well."

"But why the hell are you on a diet?" Taehyung asked, letting Jimin's shoulder go for the boy to set the chips down.

"Because I like my abs and I'd cry if I had to watch them go." Jimin stated, walking out of the snack isle and towards the vegetable isle instead.

Taehyung followed him with the cart, but didn't miss the chance to sneak one of the bags back into the cart using one of his tendrils.

"So what we're gonna buy are carrots to snack on." Jimin stated, throwing some into the cart. "Then I'll get strawberries and grapes if I crave something sweet... maybe a banana too." Taehyung watched as Jimin filled the cart. Sometimes his reasoning for taking things was just 'I heard it's healthy' and then it went into the cart.

The mood was pretty easy going until one of the staff, a woman who was probably in her thirties, walked over to them and out of nowhere asked Taehyung to leave.

Both he and Jimin looked at her in utter confusion.

"I said, I'm asking you to leave, sir." She repeated, her eyes cold and set on Taehyung.

"And I'm asking why?" Jimin snarled back, stepping in front of Taehyung, who just stood there, not really knowing what to say.

"You are bothering other customers." She simply said.

"How so?" Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and although he was just a bit taller than her, he did look quite threatening somehow.

"He's one of them and flaunting these things which is making other customers uncomfortable so I have to ask you to leave." She stated, pressing her lips into a thin line and looking at Taehyung in utter disgust.

"I want to talk to your manager." Jimin said, voice so cold Taehyung could feel a shiver run down his back.

"Our manager is busy. He doesn't have time to take care of children." The woman hissed.

"Do I look like I give a shit? I want to talk to your manager and we're not leaving. Maybe he should flaunt them around some more just to make sure everyone knows." Jimin snarled.

The woman turned pale, before stomping off towards the staff door. Both Taehyung and Jimin watched her.

"Thanks." Taehyung whispered, but Jimin simply shook his head, dismissing it. "Don't thank me. I want to do this... also if I hit her don't hold me back. I'm okay with being seen as a bad person if I can at least get the satisfaction of one good punch to her face out of it."

Taehyung snickered before leaning forward hugging Jimin from behind and pecking his cheek. "I won't let you hit her simply because I need you here not behind bars."

"Pffff." They watched as the woman came back, still looking very pissed off, a somewhat tired looking guy following after her.

"These are the two that wanted to talk to you." She almost hissed.

The guy pushed his hands deeper into his pockets, looking at Jimin. They were around the same height, but the mint haired guy looked older. Not by a lot but certainly older.

"So what happened here?" He asked, sounding a bit groggy. The hysterical woman explained how Taehyung was a threat to their customers and about how Jimin had dared to threaten her.

By the way the guy listened to her nodding slowly he was obviously not quite convinced by what she was saying. When she was done he sighed before turning towards Jimin and Taehyung and bowed.

"I'm very sorry that you had to deal with this. Racism is not something we participate in and I'll see to make sure something like this won't happen again." He promised before turning back to the woman, who looked almost shocked at her boss' behavior. He motioned her to bow as well, which she did, clearly angry, and Taehyung had to admit that it was pretty damn satisfying.

The mint haired guy straightened his back again before pushing his hands into his pockets again.

"Her behavior towards you two was unacceptable. As an apology I'd like to give you a discount on your purchase. I know it won't make up for how disrespectful behavior like this is but I do hope it does soften the blow. Just tell the cashier that I want her to give you a discount of... twenty..." He turned around to the woman, who was seething in anger before smiling. "Let's say thirty percent."

Taehyung had the strong feeling that maybe he was doing this more to annoy that woman than to actually help them. Not that he really minded.

Jimin smiled politely. "Thank you. I'm glad there are at least some people who know what treating others around you with respect means."

"No problem."

A/N

School is about to start again;----;

Pls send me love<3