Chapter 15

Chapter 15

●●●

Even after officially starting to date, Jimin and Taehyung still slept in their own beds. Jimin because another person's body heat was just a lot especially during the summer months and Taehyung because he knew that if he was to have a sex dream his tentacles might end up accidentally touching Jimin without his permission, which was something he just didn't want to risk.

Nevertheless, mistakes happen and one night they fell asleep on Taehyung's bed while watching the new Black Mirror episodes. Luckily nothing happened that night. No sex dreams. No awkward morning wood. Nothing that could have led to a bad situation and when Jimin woke up in the morning Taehyung's tentacles were caringly wrapped around him.

One of them seemed to stir the second Jimin woke up. Jimin recognized it. To some extend he could tell Taehyung's tentacles apart by now going by how broad they were and their movement patterns. Each of them had their own little characteristics.

This one he silently called the perverted one. It was the one that used every chance it got to slip underneath Jimin's clothes to inspect every single part of his body. Luckily even this one seemed to know boundaries and never tried slipping into his underwear, but aside from that Jimin was pretty damn sure that it knew every inch of his body by heart.

Just as expected, the tentacle slithered up to Jimin's face first, rubbing against his cheek as if it was greeting him, before going back to Jimin's hip and slipping underneath his t-shirt, going straight up to Jimin's bellybutton. Jimin giggled at how ticklish the brush felt but let it do its thing.

The second tentacle that awoke was one of the playful twins. Jimin called them that because they always hugged each other no matter what they were doing and seemed to love playing small pranks on Taehyung such as tying his shoelaces together or braiding his hair.

The one that had awoken seemed to wake up its twin by pushing it softly and not long after they were wrestling with each other in the air. Jimin watched, feeling pretty fond that he got to see this so close up. In the beginning all of them had been rather shy when it came to doing things in front of Jimin, but they seemed to have gotten used to his presence.

When Jimin turned around in Taehyung's arms (and tons of tentacles) he realized that his boyfriend was still deep asleep. Jimin smiled softly before leaning forward and pecking his lips.

That's when he noticed a tentacle he was pretty sure he hadn't seen before. It was only half as thick as the others, resting against Taehyung's side, almost looking hesitant.

Jimin reached his hand out for it, curious as to what it would look like wrapped around his hand, but the second he did it quickly slipped back and disappeared. Jimin frowned at its reaction. So far Taehyung's tentacles had been somewhat reserved when he'd first gotten into contact with them but this one seemed almost scared of Jimin.

After a minute of lying there and not moving the tentacle reappeared, glancing over Taehyung's back almost comically. This time Jimin didn't reach his hand out, simply watching it.

For quite some time it didn't move from the spot, but after another two, maybe three minutes it slowly inched towards Jimin, who didn't dare to move. It was cute how it always jerked a bit like it was scared whenever Jimin dared to breathe out. It was shyer than the others... which was pretty damn cute. He silently named it the shy one... and yeah he wasn't creative with giving names.

Now that it did have a name Jimin would probably grow attached to it to the point where he wouldn't want to let it go but he'd already made that mistake with all the other tentacles so it couldn't get much worse.

After five minutes of coaxing and Jimin whispering silent words of encouragement, also because he wanted it to get used to his voice, the tentacle very hesitantly brushed over his hand. Jimin waited patiently until it seemed to get comfortable enough to wrap around his hand but it didn't. Instead it went up, almost like it was following his voice, brushing over Jimin's arm along the way before hesitantly pushing against his cheek. Jimin giggled and to his surprise it didn't flinch away this time.

Very slowly the tentacle moved closer to his mouth before tracing over his lips with its tip. For the first time Jimin felt like one of Taehyung's tentacles was doing something that actually did feel somewhat sexual.

But it only lasted a second, before it pulled back and nestled into his neck, rolling up there like it was falling asleep. And judging by the way it didn't move after that it actually did. Jimin didn't dare to move anymore, scared of accidentally waking it up again.

What could have been ten minutes or even an hour later, judging by how stiff Jimin's neck felt from staying in one position, Taehyung woke up, slowly blinking and smiling at Jimin and greeting him, before noticing the tentacle that was still resting against Jimin's skin. Very slowly he reached out and ran his finger over it. His smile seemed to grow even wider.

"You know what he is?" He asked, his voice soft, now tracing over Jimin's jaw.

Since he couldn't shake his head, Jimin silently muttered a no.

"That one's for mating... I've... never seen it come out around anyone. It never did around my parents nor Seokjin. Even I get to see him maybe once a month." He chuckled warmly, rubbing over Jimin's cheek. "If that's not a sign that they absolutely love you I don't know what is." He chuckled, leaning forward and placing a soft kiss on Jimin's lips. "I'm so happy that I get to do this..." He pecked Jimin's lips again and the boy whined at how ticklish it felt, but he couldn't help but smile widely.

"I am too..." Jimin couldn't even put how much he meant that in words.

A/N

Next chapter is the last one and smut... heads up. It gets really intense so if you're not comfortable with it this chapter closes off the story plotwise.

Love you all and for those that will stay look forward to it<333