Chapter 4

Shawn's POV
At first I couldn't sleep at all. My eyes wanted to close but I didn't manage to really sleep. So I got up and started writing some lyrics. A song for Lilly to let her know that she'd never be alone. That made me feel a lot better and when I had finished writing down my thoughts I went back into bed and really- I could sleep after a while.

The next day we had our first rehearsal. We met up after breakfast in front of the hotel and drove in cabs to the stadium I would be playing in the other day. The rehearsals went good and I enjoyed singing so much. Everyone was happy and we were pumped for the actual show.

Lilly's POV
I had stayed with the Mendes family for the last few days. I loved how they just took me in and I was scared to go back into Shawn's condo to sleep alone. So I appreciated staying here.

I missed Shawn a lot. His hugs, his kisses, his smile- just everything about him. I missed how he made me smile about the dumbest things, how we laughed together on the dumbest jokes and how we just simply were together, cuddling or just watching a movie. He's just always been there and I couldn't wait until he got back.

Karen called me for dinner and I made my way downstairs. We ate and talked about random things. Karen had seen a beautiful dress she wanted to show me so we decided to go to the mall the following day.

When I laid in bed an idea popped into my head. I could fly over to him on the last weekend of his tour. I had already checked my timetable and it would be possible. So that was what I was going to do! Make myself happy and make him happy. We would be together again and I couldn't wait for it.