Chapter 7

Shawn's POV
The days went by pretty fast and soon enough it was the day of my last show. I was already sad that it was going to end today but I was also happy to be able to go back home again and of course see Lilly and my family again.

They would be so happy to see me after this long time and I was too.
As I entered the stage the crowd cheered loudly. I completely overlooked it one time before I wanted to start singing. That's when I saw her standing in the first row, smiling like no one else in this whole building was. I started to smile uncontrollably but I didn't care. I waved at her. My other half was finally here...

When I had finished the show I immediately went backstage and there she was- beautiful as always. I noticed that she wore an amazing new dress and she looked so happy. I just melted in her arms as we hugged and kissed.

Oh my god how much I have missed this is not enough to describe in words.
"What are you doing here?" I said still laughing and shook my head. "You're unbelievable hun- and so beautiful. The dress really fits you."
I saw her blushing: "I came up with the idea and since everything worked with my schedule I decided to surprise you."
"Then you succeed. I am the happiest man alive right now,"I pulled her in a hug again. "Let's go somewhere else. Just you and me in my hotel room?"

She nodded. I waved goodbye to everyone and told them that I was already going into the hotel. They were happy that Lilly was here and I think they noticed the glowing in my eyes every time she was around.

When we arrived she just jumped onto the bed and gestured for me to lay down next to her. Both laughing we cuddled together in bed with her head laying on my chest. She just made my day- like she always does.