Chapter 8

Lilly's POV
I was with him again. I couldn't believe it. Literally everything felt so much easier since he was by my side again. Everything in my life made sense again... cringe but true.

When I woke up in the morning I was looking directly into his brown eyes. He smiled at me, laughed and kissed me on the forehead: "Good morning honey. Have you slept well? You were very tired yesterday huh?"

I nodded. He was right I had been tired and I was able to relax with him, by my side, that I guess I just drifted away during watching a movie and cuddling.

"Don't tell me you have been watching me sleep all morning long..." I yawned. "What if I told you I did?" he said laughing.
I playfully slapped his chest. "Stalker," I mumbled.
"I have good ears you know?" he laughed even louder, slowly getting up,

"Breakfast?" I nodded, got up too and we got dressed to go and have breakfast with the crew.

I could tell that they were happy to finally have me with them again. They saw how much brighter Shawn was smiling every time I was with him and they all enjoyed my company. At least that was what I was hoping.

Shawn's POV
I was so genuinely happy to have her back again that my feelings were all over the place. Maybe I was overreacting but I didn't care. Everyone looked at me more excited than the breakfasts before. I guess they saw the glowing in my eyes.
Andrew somehow managed to destroy my happiness though.

Interview! Means I still couldn't be with her. At least I was allowed to take her with me. She would be behind the camera and watch me.
The interview went pretty well and I saw her enjoying it so I enjoyed it too. My smile was real but it wasn't for the reporter. It was for Lilly- my reason to smile.