Chapter 5

Shawn’s POV
It was time for the first show. I was very nervous but I think I handled it kinda well. I had been pumped for that evening- we all had been- so we were exited for what was to come and for playing. I was so happy to be in front of the crowd again. Being on tour was amazing. Always.

The show went really good. The crowd was amazing and when I played my last song for them I was sad that the evening was already over.

It turned out then that my evening wasn’t over yet. Andrew and the boys had decided to have a little party after the show. To celebrate being back on tour, they said. I loved them- with all their passion, talent and happiness they were just amazing as friends and band members.

We all went back into the hotel, showered and got dressed again. I called Lilly to tell her that everything was fine and I promised to be back as soon as possible. She sounded fine too and I knew that she was safe with my family.

After that we left for a club near the hotel. We walked there so we all would be able to drink alcohol.
In the club we had a lot of fun- even though I didn’t drink that much it was fun watching the others being stupid and just laughing with them made me feel better. I don’t know if you know the feeling when your heart gets light... that’s exactly what I felt in that moment. I was just enjoying the moment. At least I was until some girls showed up and started to flirt with me but after a while they noticed that I wasn’t interested in them at all and went away crying.

A total overreaction I thought and honestly I didn’t feel bad. I had Lilly and everyone knew that so they could’ve guessed that I wasn’t going to respond anyways.