Chapter 6

Lilly’s POV
Karen and I decided to go shopping today. I told her about my idea to visit Shawn on his last performance and she found it so amazing that she decided I had to buy the dress she saw in the mall.

When I wore it for the first time I was amazed. The dress was white in the upper part and turquoise in the lower part with a gentle transition between the two colors. In addition there were silver rhinestones in the turquoise area that made the dress sparkle. It was simple but comfortable and I liked it immediately. Karen really had an eye for good fashion. We bought the dress and went on going shopping...

Shawn’s POV
We had our first day off and decided to walk through the city- first trying not to be recognized but after a while we gave up hope no one would see us after a crowd of people build up like a barrier in front of us.

We all took selfies, gave autographs and talked to the fans. When everyone had left we went on walking through the city and were only disturbed twice to take selfies again. I didn’t mind doing it. It was part of my 'job' that didn’t feel like a job at all. I just loved the connection with my fans.

We just walked around joking and having fun and once again I was grateful for them. They made me think less of Lilly even though I started feeling guilty about not thinking of her that often. I just loved her with my whole heart and I hoped she knew that even though I was gone.
In the evening I FaceTimed her once again. Just seeing her face made me happy.

"Hey how is it going on tour?" she asked.
"Everything is fine," I answered. "How are you?“
"I am pretty good actually. I went shopping with your mom today and it was fun but I miss you a lot," she said.

I saw her eyes getting watery. I tried to comfort her, "Don’t cry hunny. I will be back soon and then we can cuddle and kiss again. I miss you so much. I wish you could come over."
That made her smile a little. I didn’t know why she smiled but at that moment I didn’t care. It only was important to me that she was happy- not why.