Prologue!!!

|~A/N~|

In this fanfiction:

1. No charas. Except some that are in human form. (Charas are little flying people that come out of eggs)

2. Utau and Ikuto are not siblings.

3. Easter does not exist. (There are no evil people)

Hi guys!! This is my first fanfic so don't be afraid to help correct me on things or tell me if you don't like parts of the story, don't be shy! I won't bite! And sometimes it might take a long time for me to update because I've got school, so please be patient!

Umm... there is some Japanese in my fanfic not complicated, just easy words like 'minna' (Everyone), 'gomenesai' (sorry) and so on in the following chapters. Oh, and there is some coarse language in the following chapters, so read at your own risk. Sit back and enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, but I do own the plot so please do not copy!

AmethysToriii out xx

HERE'S THE PROLOGUE!!!

Nerd girl, Amu, starts her second year at Seiyo Academy. She meets hot playboy of the school, Ikuto. But nerdy Amu is actually dayum hot behind those big baggy clothes. One day, during a normal English class, Ikuto discovers that she is actually pretty, and is surprised that she doesn't go all fangirly over him like all the other girls do. Ikuto gets interested in Amu but she hates him.

Will Ikuto get Amu to notice him without ruining his reputation? Or will Amu fall in love will her step-brother, Kukai? How will this love story end?? Find out by going to the next chapter!!