Chapter 15: Secrets Revealed

A/N Sorry minna for not updating!! 

Please read!!!

*Flashback*

“Shove that up your ass pervert! And one more thing! Roses are red, violets are blue. I have 5 fingers the middle one is for you!”

I stuck up my middle finger up and walked out of the classroom.

*Flashback End*

~Ikuto’s Pov~

Oh my god, look at her butt. (A/N AHAHA LOL I’M JKING)

Oh my god. Did she just stick her rude finger up at me? How dare she, I’ll teach her! I knew something was fishy. But she was beautiful. Her flawless sexy body and her long pink wavy hair. 

Wait, who even has pink hair these days? And those perfect b-cups, she was like an angel! I blushed thinking about her and there was a warm feeling in my hear- wait no this isn’t right! The famous playboy Ikuto Tsukiyomi can’t be falling in love!!!

~No one’s Pov~

Everyone was stunned. All the fangirls were jealous, all the boys had hearts in their eyes, even the teacher was flabbergasted!

The sudden outburst of the now-beautiful pinkette had left the classroom in complete awe. And then…

“OMG NO WAY!!”

“NOOO NOW SHE IS PRETTIER THAN ME!!!

“HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT TO MY IKUTO DARLING!”

“BUT I’M SO JEALOUS, HER BREASTS ARE BIGGER THAN MINE!!”

“I WANT HER BODY!”

“NOOO NOT FAIR!”

“HER BODY WAS FLAWLESS!!”

“AWWW I’M SO JELLYYY!”

“WTF JUST HAPPENED?”

“FML!!!” (Means Fuck My Life)

“I DON’T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SA-“

“SHUT UP CLASS YOU ARE DISMISSED!”

Ikuto then stalked out of the classroom to his dorm to tell the others.

~Amu’s Pov~

I quickly fled to my dorm feeling really happy.