Chapter 13: Poem Wars

*Flashback*

“Minna, I’m not sure if any of you ACTUALLY HAVE injuries, but I don’t want to tolerate anymore of your silliness so all of you go back to your dorms!!”

“Ohh againn.”

“Oh well, at least I didn’t embarrass myself in front of my brother!”

*Flashback End*

~No Pov~

A couple of weeks had passed and now it was nearly April.

Fights with 'The Populars' were sprung here and there, and now both the teams have hated each other even more than before.

Amu and Rima were sitting on their beds in their dorms, waiting for the next period to start.

~Amu's Pov~

"Urgh I've got English next, Rima. Borzooo!"

"Hehe, I've got home economics."

"Luckyyy and I have that cocky jerkhead in my class, Ikuto Tsukiyomi."

"Haha, have funnn!! I'll be heading off now."

I walk out of the room.

Hmph! Have fun? No way! I better get going too. I walked to the English classroom and sat down in the back seats.

"BBRRIIINNNGGGG!!!"

"Finally..."

Other students started filling up the empty seats and right on cue, the teacher entered.

"Good morning everyone! My name is Ellie, your English teacher. (A/N: Hue hue shoutout to @elliedesu) Today we will be writing poems about someone in the class. Now get writin-"

"AHHH IKUTO-SAMA!!!"

"HOT AND SEXY!!"

"SUCH HANDSOME AB-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! IF YOU TOUCH TSUKIYOMI-KUN OR MAKE A SOUND ONE MORE TIME, I WILL FUCKING RAPE ALL OF YOU!!"

Deadly silence.

"That's better."

Gee this sensei is corrupted.

"Arigatou Ellie-sensei."

"AHHH YOU'RE WELCOME TSUKIYOMI-KUN!"

Oh my fucking gosh. Even the teachers has hearts in her eyes and is drooling over this idiot.
That's why humans are stupid. Excluding me. And Rima. And Yaya. And my famil-. You know what? Forget about that.

"Okay I will give you all 20 minutes to write at least 5 poems about someone in this class and then
you will each share some after."

"Sensei, what kind of poems do we write?"

"Good question Sally! (A/N shoutout to @AwayukiMiyabi!) You can write any kind of poem you want! For example, love, hate, and etc."

Ohh that just gave me a brilliant idea! I will write hate poems towards Tsukiyomi Ikuto! Mwahaha oh Ikuto is NOT enjoy them.

I smirked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I just left it there!!!!!!!!

Thankyou guys for reading!!

I would especially like to thank

SpookyGirl578

Imhereforu

Tenshi_s

SmileyFace_XD

anonymous-anime

UsagiTusukino

foxy-chan19

and to all the others who voted and read.

Thanks minna! You've all really supported me! Hopefully I'll think of more ideas and update soon!!

Well well well.... My goal is probably around 800 to 900 views...

Hahahaha dw that's just me!!!

So I look forward to updating again soon!!

Keep enjoying this XD

Love ya xxx

AmethysToriii out!!!