Chapter 16: Tailing

Chapter 16: Tailing

*Flashback*

"Okay then, we will just pretend that we never heard that, okay guys?"

"Kay."

"OKAY!"

"Sure."

"Okie dokie!"

*Flashback End*

~No one's Pov~

It was April Fools Day Eve's Morning. (Lol so long.)

At Seiyo Academy, there was a traditional April Fools Week which started on Monday the 1st of April and ended on the 5th. (I know that's not a full week!)

Amu and Rima, and Utau and Saaya were preparing pranks and crops to 'fool' each other with.

As said before, the Populars lived next door to Amu and Rima. But, the girls were separated from the boys.

So, in dorm 224 was Amu and Rima, in 225 was Saaya and Utau, and finally in dorm 226 was Ikuto, Nagihiko and Kukai.

Both the girl duos didn't know that their dorms were next to each other, but they were bound to find out soon...

~Amu's Pov~

"So Rima, embarrassing photos of them?"

"Check."

"Phone?"

"Check."

"Dye?"

"Check."

"Oil?"

"Check."

"Fake love letter?"

"Check."

"Feathers and goo?"

"Check."

(Guys don't worry if you don't understand. The pranks will be explained later.)

"Okay then! We're all set for tomorrow!"

"Yay! I can't wait to see their faces."

"Ye- wait a second, do you have the disguises to stalk Utau and Saaya so we can find out where their dorm is, Rima?

"Of course!!"

"Okay then, Operation Stalk-Utau-and-Saaya-until-we-find-where-they-live will begin tonight after they leave class. "

"Umm... that name is kinda long, not to mention creepy, but whatever! Sure."

"YAY!! We've got the whole week to prank! Hue hue!"

~Utau's Pov~

"Kay, so Saaya! Ice bucket of water?"

"Check."

"Glue?"

"Check."

"Cereal and milk?"

"Check!"

(Again don't worry 'bout these things.)

"Hell yeah lets own this April Fools week!"

"Of course!!"

"So all we need is to set up the things in their dorm tomorrow morning before they wake up!'

"Wait Utau, where even IS their dorm?"

"Ummm... I dunno. O.o"

"Oh my fuck you dumb blonde! How dumb can you get? (A/N Sorry!! I don't mean to be racist or offend anyone!!)