Chapter 2: The Populars

*Flashback*

"I've got to get some food from the cafeteria, be back in 5 minutes Rima."

"Sure thing!"

I was walking down he hallway looking at the time on my phone until...

"Excuse moi, GEEK!!"

*Flashback End*

~Amu's Pov~

"Excuse moi, GEEK!!"

There standing in front of me was the group proclaimed to be 'The Populars'.

'The Populars' was a group of 'special' students who thought that they were so popular, that they could bully other students their age. This group consists of Utau, Ikuto, Saaya, Nagihiko, and Kukai.

~No Pov~

(Introduction time!!!!)

Utau was claimed to be the Queen of the Populars.

Utau Hoshina was a spoiled teen, she had long blond hair tied up in two ponytails, and her bangs stopped short right above her amethyst coloured eyes.

She was very pretty and admired by many guys and girls throughout the school, and she had a huge crush on Ikuto.

Next to Utau was the King, or Leader of the Populars, Ikuto Tsukiyomi.

Ikuto was the number one hot heartthrob of the school.

Every day he would get millions of love letters in his locker, or roses thrown at him whilst walking down the school hallways. He attracted them all with his mesmerising sapphire eyes, and midnight blue hair.

He also had fast reflexes, perfect straight A+'s (even though he didn't even attend class most times. He would spend the day lounging on the school rooftop because he didn't feel like going to class and getting jumped on by fangirls), and he plays the violin skillfully.

He was respected by the whole school, except by Hinamori Amu, Mashiro Rima, and Yuiki Yaya.

To the left of the Queen, Utau was Saaya Yamabuki.

Saaya was the most spoiled bitch you could ever come across and her painfully obvious crush on Ikuto made everyone feel sick, and her snobbish attitude went well with her perfect red curls and green eyes which attracted well, nobody.

Most people don't even know why she was put in The Populars.

Next to Ikuto was Nagihiko.

Nagihiko Fujisaki, he was considered a gentle, nice and polite boy who had a passion for traditional Japanese dancing. But, he still sometimes played basketball with Kukai.

He had long indigo hair and amber eyes, and there was a rumour going around about Nagihiko cross-dressing.

Lucky last, was Kukai.

Kukai wasn't here today because he had a grand-finals soccer match. But, Kukai never wanted to join The Populars. He didn't like it how they always bullied kids without a reason, and he would definitely not tell them about Amu being his stepsister.

He was automatically put in because he was so popular and loved by all the girls, especially as a soccer jock.

Kukai Souma had gorgeous bright emerald eyes, tousled brown hair and small silver earrings that shimmered from each ear. He was the athlete of the group, exceeding every sport, but favouring soccer the most.

~Amu's Pov~

"UH," Utau said. "Move!! Are you deaf?"

"Well, I don't follow orders from people who think that they are better than everyone else, so go and tell someone who actually cares," I shot back at her.

And with that, I walked away.

"Ooh excuse me. No one ever gets away with talking back to us, well in fact, no one has ever even talked back to us."

I turned around to see Saaya kick me right in the stomach with her 10-inch high heels. I dropped to the floor clutching my stomach while she dragged me down the hallway to Utau and the others.

The next thing I felt was gooey white sauce sliding down my face from my hat with salad bits on it.

"Serves, you right LOSER!"

"AHAHA nice one Utau."

"Thanks. So this is what you get if you talk back to us, nerd. Want some more salad on your hair? Wait. I can't even see your hair, maybe you don't have any. So want some more salad on your STUPID HAT?"

"HAHA I hear no reply, are you finally scared enough to obey us now? HAHA!"

They laughed menacingly and strutted away.

"Stop right there, bitches. Acting like you're better than everyone, you should go to hell! What would you feel like if I did that to you? Bitches.

And Utau, Saaya and the rest of The Populars just stood there, dumbfounded.

~Ikuto's Pov~

'Wow, no one has ever talked back to Saaya and Utau like this before.

Feisty, eh? This nerd is interesting! Dorks are supposed to be shy and scared of us and obey us.

Wow, I wonder if she's hiding anything because this is weird.I couldn't even see any of her hair or anything. Hmm...maybe Utau was right. Maybe she doesn't have any hair,' I thought silently to myself while Saaya and Utau were giggling about some random guy.

'I want to actually attend class for once to watch this geek. But what about the fangirls? Hmm this geek is more important than annoying fangirls. Wait, what did I just say? Did I just say that someone is important? Wow, get yourself together Ikuto! You're the number one heartthrob playboy of the Seiyo Academy!' I thought to myself again.

I walked to the principal's office to ask for a little favour. After all, I am the king of the school.

A/N-

End of chapter 2! Hehe what is this favour?? Find out in the next chapter!

Thx to all the people who have bothered reading my story!! Also a big thx to @SmileyFace_XD for making my cover!!! Its good right????

Please vote and comment!!!

.

.

.

Well..... I hope you peeps out there would keep reading my Fanfic!! XD

~AmethysToriii out @.@