Chapter 5: Band in Music

*Flashback*

"We've got around 10 pranks. I guess that's good enough for now, let's go to the music classroom to listen to music before the teacher comes."

"Good idea, let's go!"

We walked to the music classroom hoping that it wouldn't get spoiled anymore, because of those 'popular' bitches.

*Flashback End*

~Amu's Pov~

"Ew, her sense of fashion was probably flushed down the toilet!"

"I know right! The garbage collector department is that way." (Lol i had this in my yr 7 project thing. anyway, read on!)

"I know right!"

~5 minutes later~

"BRINGGG!!"

I looked around and thought, 'Yay! No annoying boys who will cause the class to be dismissed like the last two!'

As I looked around, the teacher walked in.

"Everyone, I am Cecile sensei, I am your music teacher. Today we will be playing Meikyuu Butterfly as a band.

Go to your instruments and tune and warm up.

Backup vocalists at the back, saxophones, clarinets, flutes and trumpets to the right, keyboards, basses and drums to the left and the lead vocalist at the front, which is Utau, of course!"

"Hey Amu, isn't Utau the bitch who dumped salad on you this morning. Well, I'm not sure cause I wasn't there," Rima whispered to me.

"Yeah she was. Fuck her."

"Haha, langguageee Amu!"

"Hehe."

"Everyone, places!!! Wait, is Utau here yet?" Cecile sensei asked.

"Not yet sensei, she was signing autographs in the dorm hallway last time I saw her."

'Wow, idol much? This sure was going to be hard to get this bitch alone so I can punch her,' I thought silently.

"Okay then thanks John. I'm surprised you aren't so crazy about Utau!" the teacher said.

"OF COURSE I AM!!! I BROKE MY LEG AND FRACTURED MY ARM TO GET AN AUTOGRAPH FROM HER FIRST!!"

He shows us his leg and arm.

"Do you need to go to the infirmary, John?"

"Of course not sensei, I would never miss the chance to see Utau, especially when it's HER subject, music!"

The teacher facepalms.

"Wow, is this kid crazy?"

"I don't think so, I'm sure that all the other boys in the academy would do this as well, and perhaps much more, Amu."

"What kind of school is this?"

I sighed.

"I don't know, but those 'popular' annoying bitches seem extremely popular that students are willing to die for them!"

"We sooo need to teach them a lesson or two, Rima!

"Are you a psychic or what?"

"Ahaha of course I am."

"Haha. Anyway, let's get to our places. Amu, the bass section is over there and I will be right next to you since im on the keyboard. Oohh and remember to pretend to play really bad."

"Roger."

Rima plays the keyboard and is actually amazing at it, she could even put Mozart to shame!

I play the bass and I started last year. I think im okayyy...maybe a little more than decent?

I walked to the bass area and picked up a random pink bass to make me look nerdy. I wrongly tuned the bass and waited for everyone else.

"Oh My God, does she have the brain of a 5-year old?

"Pink? Seriously? And does she even know how to play the bass? She can't even tune properly!"

"Yeah! At least we know that we aren't the geeks of the school!"

A/N-

Hey guys!!!

Are you enjoying my story so far???

Well, I have some goals that I want to reach...can u guys help me??

Goals: 185 views!!!!

Thx for staying with me so long

AmethysToriii >.~