Chapter 5

My eyes kept focus on the fire. What should I do? Should I go with them and finally see the two boys again or should I just continue my life like it was? I was very unsure. The girls knew about my past and knew in which relation I stand to the boys. "Earth to Lia, hellooo?" Kathy my best friend waved her hand in front of my face. "I'm sorry, what?"  "I said you have to decide now if you want to come or not, otherwise we have to find another one to tag along." Without even realizing it I heard myself saying yes. "Great", she said smiling," We will pick you up at 5. I want to go to the back of the arena and hopefully see them!" I just smiled and nodded.  "Okay guys I'm really tired. I will go home now, see you tomorrow at 5." I told them. They all waved as I made my way home.

Arriving at home I went straight upstairs to my room without even saying a word to my parents or my brother. I didn't really feel like telling them that I was going to a concert of my real brother and my cousin. Worries and doubts came across my mind as I sat down on my bed. Why did I even say yes? I wasn't even aware of telling my friends I would come along. I was already regretting what I had said. All these new thoughts that never came up in my mind before. I noticed that the 10 years of the contract where long over and still none of my real family had notified me  or even tried to get in contact with me, so I assumed that they wouldn't miss me anyways and just didn't want me. 

A soft knock appeared on my door. "Lia? Can I come in?" I heard Jake asking. "Yeah.." was all I said. He entered my room and sat down next to me on the bed. "Are you alright Li? You didn't even say hello when you came home!". He looked very concerned. "I-i don't really know.I-.." I stuttered not knowing wether I should tell him about the concert or not. "You can tell me, I'm there for you no matter what and you know that." he said putting his arm around my shoulder.   "Okay." I sighed. "So, what happened?" he pushed. " You know I was out with my friends tonight right?" He nodded yes. " So my friends started talking about this concert that is tomorrow and they asked me if I want to come along and I said yes." Confusion was written all over his face. "And where is your problem? I mean you love going to concerts and going there is no big deal." He still had no idea, his eyes begging me for an answer. "The problem is not the concert in general, it's more the band." "Li just tell me!" he said. " It's a One Direction concert and front row tickets. " His eyes widened and he stared at me. "Oh" he managed to say. "Yeah." I said looking in a different direction so I didn't have to look at his face. "I.." he started and stopped. I knew he had no idea what he should say to that. " Are you sure you want to go?" he asked me. I turned to look at him again. " I don't know. I don't know if I can make it. You know like, standing there smiling all the time and pretending nothing has happened." He pulled me into a hug. " Lia, I know this may not be the answer you expected but I suggest you go. You know I love you and you know I would rather have you staying here, but over the years you have been so sad and unhappy. I know you think I didn't notice and hoped I would never notice it but I did and I just think you would feel better if you just see your real brother and your cousin again." "Jake, I'm really not sure if that's what.." "Shh." he stopped me. " I know how much you miss them and how much you would like to go back home. I can see that. And I totally understand that. Maybe seeing them is all you need right now huh?" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "Thank you for always being there for me." I said to him, a tear rolling down my cheek. He wiped it away and said " Always, love." With that he stood up and left me.

I lay down and closed my eyes. Maybe Jake was right. Maybe seeing them was all I needed right now. Maybe that would help me to get away from  my depression which I had thanks to my classmates. I drifted off into a deep sleep, hoping that attending the concert really was a good idea and not a mistake.

A/N: So I would like to know what you think about the fanfic until now. I know the first chapters were all rushed and maybe too hectic but that was only the background information you needed for the real story so I hope you can forgive me if you didn't really like those parts. I just hope that you will now be more happy with the real story because that chapter is the beginning. Much love to you all and make sure to vote and comment on it. xxx