Chapter 37

After we both talked for a few more hours, Ashton wished me a Good Night and left to his room. I turned around and immediately fell asleep.

I woke up around 8am and not caring about what I wore I just walked downstairs in a top and some boxers I had stolen from Jake before I left. I yawned and when I walked around the corner. I turned left into the kitchen and directly stopped in my tracks. My eyes went wide and I could feel my heartbeat getting faster, my face was probably turning crimson red in that moment. Fiddling with my hands I looked at the floor and then dared to look again. There she stood, in his Tshirt and just underwear, making herself at home. In MY house and she was using MY mug. She looked up and her eyes met mine.

She got angry again, I could see that. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she said harshly. "I-I I live here." I said and looked at the floor again. I wasn't ready for a conversation like this, especially not that early in the morning. "Well move out then as long as I stay here." she sassed and I looked at her with furrowed brows. "But you do know this is my Villa yeah?" I asked her. Yeah she was Taylor Swift, yeah she maybe was Harry's girlfriend, but she is going too far. "Actually it's the Tomlinson Villa in general and as Louis knows I'm staying here, you can't throw me out. And now go away and wear something longer! I can see too much of your fat ugly body." she once again fired at me. Wow that actually really hurt. 

"Who has a fat ugly body?" Harry suddenly asked from behind me. Taylor's facial expression immediately changed into a painful one. "She said that I have one." she cried and threw herself into his arms. This can't be real right now. Harry looked at me and he was really mad. "Lia, why did you say that?" he asked me sternly. "But I didn't even say anything. Really. I came downstairs and she wanted to throw me out of my own house. She called ME fat ugly bitch, not the other way around." I explained to him. I knew he wouldn't believe me but a small part in me hoped he would. 

"She would never say something like that Lia. Stop talking shit. She doesn't even know you and you don't know her. Just leave her alone." He told me angrily. I just shook my head. I was close to tears but I wouldn't cry in front of her. My head lowered and I looked at the floor. Slowly I turned around and walked back upstairs. On the way I met Liam. "Hey are you alright?" he asked be really worried. I glanced up at him and then back down. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm fine." I said and walked into my room.

*Harry's POV*

I can't believe Lia said that to Taylor. Never would I have every expected she would talk like that about other people, especially after everything she has gone through. After I told her my opinion I swear I saw Taylor smirking as Lia walked back upstairs.

A few seconds later Liam walked in. "Dude what have you done to Lia?" he asked me concerned. "She called Taylor names and I told her that that's not okay." I stated and he looked at me with furrowed brows. He wasn't fine with my answer to his question but still he didn't complain. "I hope you weren't too harsh to her. You know she can't take things as good as others." he stated dead  serious.  Well that kept me thinking. Maybe I was really too hard to her. I should probably go and apologize later. Surely she didn't mean what she said.

"Excuse me?" Taylor interrupted my thoughts. She was looking at Liam in shock and he just looked confused at her sudden outburst. "She called me a fat ugly bitch." she said. Instead of joining the conversation I decided to just look and see where this goes. Liam looked at me with a look that said 'Are-you-kidding-me?'. He still didn't say anything though.

*Liam's POV*

"She called me a fat ugly bitch." she said. I looked at Harry and in my mind told him that he got to be kidding me. Lia has been with us for a few weeks and I know her well enough to say she would never say something like that. Anyways I decided to remain silent. Harry had noticed my glare and he knew what I wanted to say. "Okay." I just said and stood up. My feet brought me to Lia's room. I was 100% sure that Taylor lied to me. I lightly knocked on her door.

*Lia's POV*

I was laying under the sheets of my bed again and just stared at the wall. A light knock was on my door. "Come in." I said and saw Liam walking in with a smile. I turned to look at the wall again. The other side of my bed sunk and he put his hand on my shoulder. "And now tell me what really happened because I know Taylor lies." he said and I shifted and gazed at him. Lazily I sat up and began to explain everything that happened to him. I also told him what Taylor has done to me at Starbucks yesterday and what she has done in the past. Liam pulled me into his chest. "How can she do that?" he asked and I just shrugged. "I guess some people are just the born victim." 

He looked at me as if he wants to say something but he remained silent. We just talked for a few more minutes and then he went downstairs again. I put on some clothes  other clothes and then followed him. I walked into the kitchen and Taylor immediately started protesting. "Ugh. Don't you think you have done enough for today?" she said almost disgusted. My gaze met the floor and I noticed Harry walking up to me. He pulled me into a hug and whispered something in my ear, that only I could hear. "I'm sorry about earlier. I hope you can forgive me. I'm also sure you didn't say a word against her. I know you never would." he said and then pulled away, smiling at me as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"What was that Harry?" she asked angrily. I walked over to Liam and sat down next to him, watching my hands as they fiddled with my flannel. "I told her I was sorry about being so harsh earlier." he said and  rolled his eyes in my direction so she wouldn't see. I couldn't help but laugh really hard and Harry and Liam soon joined me. "Stop laughing. This isn't funny. She called me names." Taylor tried and Harry just smiled at her and told her he was sorry. 

When Ashton finally approached, I soon left with him just to get away from this house. We went to the studio and he watched me as I recorded a few songs. He even sang a duet with me I normally planned to do with Sam smith. Singing it with Ashton felt 1000% more right though. 

When we finished we went to MSQ directly as we where already a little bit late. To my spoil Taylor was still with Harry.

If only I had known what a scene she would cause later. I should've told the security guards to net let her in.