Chapter 38

When I was about to answer my twitter questions she stormed onto the stage with a micro in her hand. I looked confused towards Liam who stood on the side of the stage. He furrowed his brows and shrugged. I walked over to her. "What are you doing? Please get off the stage." I told her kindly but she just grinned at me and said "No. Now you better listen and so do your fans." she said in the micro and the whole crowd went silent. 

She turned to the crowd and started speaking. "Hello everyone my name is Taylor Swift. So I'm gonna tell you something about your idol now. She isn't as nice as you guys may think she is. She is also not as strong as you all think she is. So let's start with what she said to me today. Lia told me I was a fat ugly bitch. Even my boyfriend, who is Harry Styles, bet you all know him, heard her say that. She always calls me names, even though she knows how it feels to get bullied, because that is what happened to her the last 3 years. That girl over there, can someone please zoom in on her wrists?" I already couldn't believe what she was doing. Soon I noticed my wrists on the big screen. Everyone was able to the scars I could cover up until now. The crowd gasped and she smirked at me before turning to the crowd again. 

"That, is what happened when you have always to put yourself in the center of everything. I don't want to say this is good, but she deserves it. No one needs her. She is just a selfish stupid little bitch, to dumb to realize that not even her family likes her, or why do you think her father gave her away? I talked too him yesterday and he told me he wished she had stayed in Germany where she belongs. Zayn and Louis think the same way btw. They said their life was better when she left. They all wish she wasn't there. Actually I'm asking myself why she is still here and didn't finally do everyone the honor of killing herself.  Everyone in this genre is irritated and annoyed of her. Lia do everyone the honor and die. You see you don't deserve living." 

The crowd was totally silent. My mouth was slightly open, I was trembling like hell and I had already tears in my eyes. I looked over to Liam and noticed all the boys standing behind him with shocked expressions. My gaze went over to Taylor again. She was smiling like nothing had happened. "Harry can you come here please?" she asked and he hesitantly walked onto the stage and in slow motion passed me. His eyes met mine and I just watched him. 

"Any last words Lia, before we end the concert here?" she asked me. A tear rolled down my cheeks. I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief. I looked directly at Harry. "I hope you are happy. Good Luck you two." I said smiling and walked off the stage, past everyone into my dressing room.

I quickly packed all of my things and drove to the Villa by myself. I don't know why but I couldn't cry. No tears came. When I arrived I grabbed my backpack and walked in. I threw it next to the door and walked up the stairs and turned left towards my mothers room. Locking the door I walked over to the bed and sat down in front of it, crawled up into a ball.

My gaze went out the window, to the sky. 

This was all like a nightmare.

_______________________________

IMPORTANT!!

I don't hate Taylor Swift! I really really like her, I just thought as a lot of people were so negative about this #haylor thing I could use her as character :)

I hope you enjoyed the short chapter. I'm still ill and so I don't actually write at the moment. I'm sorry about that, it will probably change on the weekend.

Until then THANK YOU FOR 1K !!!!!!! Can't believe we actually made it. Make sure to comment and vote loads! 

much love!xx

~lin