Symphony 1: Reunion

This is my first ever fanfic that I have ever writen.I wrote this fanfic because i always want this to happen at one of the uta pri eps. But that wouldn't be happening right because akirakani she's the only child. Instead of just hoping i thought why don't I just make one. So vuala I create this fanfic. So please read it and try to tell me what you feel and what I should add to make it better. I will gladly except all of your comment only the good one ok.

Summary; A story about how Haruka is Reunited with his brother.He then as a joke tell all of the starish member that he is Haruka's boyfriend.Look forward to it .

Haruka is in her room composing new song for Starish. After they won the Utapri award Starish popularity has sky rocketed. Every single day they got a job and they hardly see each other anymore as their schedule is different. She's really happy for them but somehow she also feels lonely staying at the dorm alone. She let out a big sigh.She look at the clock, the number arrow point that it is already 4 p.m. It's already 6 hours since she began composing before she realise it. She suddenly feel embarrass about herself, because she knew whenever she start composing she will forget her surroundings as if she were under a spell. Then she remembers what Shou-kun once said to her.

'You really do like composing huh Haruka. I bet even if a bomb landed beside you, you won't even notice it.' He said it with a teasing voice. Haruka sigh again .Then she sees her phone vibrating on the table beside her bed. She walks towards her phone and sees an unknown number on the screen. She hesitated whether to answer it or not. After a while she decided to just answer it. ' H-hello?'

She instantly knew the person on the other side of the phone is a guy, what suprise her is that the voice make her somewhat feels nostalgic. The person replies 'Look outside your window'.

After saying that one line the line was cut off. A bit confuse about what just happen, she did what she was instructed. What she sees outside the window make her feel like falling towards her knees. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. From the window she can see a person with black colour hair tie back (which somewhat remind her of Ai) standing under the tree looking straight at her waving his hand while smiling, a smile that she almost forgot, this is the only person in the world which has the same eye colour as her. The person outside make a gesture saying comes on out here. After standing there stunned she finally understood it and hurriedly run outside with a smile on her face...

Ren, Hijirikawa and the other was just walking towards the dorm. Otoya's phone suddenly vibrate and the one whose calling him is his roomate Ichinose but just when he was about to answer the phone vibration stop meaning that the person who's calling has stop calling him. 'Who's that?' Ren ask. 'Your girlfriend?' he continued while smelling his rose that he pick up somewhere along the way. 'Otoya has a girlfriend! I never heard of this before' Cecil said.' Is that true Otoya?' Hijirikawa ask folding his arm. 'Don't worry otoya we will keep it a secret from shining-san your secret is save with us.' Natsuki said. The others nod, to show that they agreed with Natsuki.' 'eeeeee? cotto matte minna-san this look look it's just Otoya calling me!' he said half shouting trying to clear the misunderstanding by showing his phone screen to the others. 'There is no other girl in the world for me except for Nanami' Ittoki thought. 'We know it already we are just joking' Ren says with a smirk. Then he look around and everyone is smirking at him. 'eeeeeee nanda' Ittoki sigh.

Then he saw Nanami running towards them. Ittoki started smiling and wave his hand to her and said 'konbanwa Nana-' he did'nt get to finish his sentence as Haruka just run pass them without even looking at them. In an instance Haruka's run right pass them Hijirikawa saw a smile that he has never seen before in Nanami's face. 'Nanami?' Hijirikawa mumble. 'ale?' 'Did she not hear me?' Ittoki said confuse because Nanami always answer his greeting and this is the first time ever Nanami didn't answer him.