26

[plan pov]

"hey plan come help me!!" my sister jasmine yelled from the kitchen. i was sitting in the living room resting after spending hours of trying to build up a dresser. i've never been so frustrated.

i never really thought moving would take this much effort, i do regret thinking so now.
but i guess this is a perfect moment to ask her if she could take me to means place tomorrow, and if she can't i'll be screwed, but she told me she wasn't going to do anything tomorrow and that we could hang out then,

"what do you need help with?" i asked as i entered the kitchen seeing the big clock she was going to hang up.

"uh that?! why so big!" it was a big clock, who even has a clock that big on the wall!
it didn't look that ugly actually, it fit pretty well with the new designed kitchen.

"shut up and help me plan" she was standing on a. chair barely holding the clock up as she was too weak to do it herself.

"gosh so rude" i mumbled as i took a grip of the clock lifting it up.

"liiitle to the left" she said and i did as she asked.
"a bit to the right"
"PERFECT!!! MOVE IT AND YOU'LL DIE"

how am i supposed NOT to move it? it was heavy as hell! and she just let me hold it up by myself!
i'm not strong, i don't work out as mean does, if he lived closer to me we could have helped jasmine together. that would be fun, and we could spend so much time together!!! sad that it isn't so..

"PLAAAAAN!!! YOUR HOLDING IT WRONG HOW WEAK ARE YOU!!!" she yelled and i broke out of my imaginary realising i had been dreaming too much that i've moved the clock the wrong way.

"SHIT! SORRY"

but together we made it and the clock was finally up on the wall.

"sit down, i'll get some ice cream!" she said smiling, jasmine really likes ice cream, more than i do.
i did sit down and watch her unfold the paper on the ice cream and then giving it to me as she also sat down.
it was strawberry flavoured with some chocolate on it. two of my favourite flavours !!!

"hey jasmine.." i said. i decided to ask her now since none of us had anything to say and it was becoming awkwardly hearing each other lick and eat our ice creams in silence .

"hm?"

"can you give me a ride to mean?" i said, looking at my ice cream not wanting eye contact.

"who's mean?" she asked and took a bite of her almost gone ice cream.

"my uhhh..my...uhhh"
"boyfriend..heeeh" a nervous laugh was coming out of my mouth as jasmines smile lightened up.

"seriously?!! when, how , where???"
"i didn't know you were gay!! why didn't you tell me sooner, i would have given you a ride anytime!!!"

"why so excited?! we got together like two weeks ago and none of us had time to hang out"

"who's that boyfriend of yours" she smirked
"show me a pic huh?"

"you can search his instagram" i said, how could she possibly not know mean? he's a pretty famous instagramer and she even talked to him on phone one time.
she made that -i don't know his insta- face and made me search it for her.

"funny joke! you him? together? BULLSHIT"
she laughed disappointed.

"hey!! how can you say that! we're actually together "
i was kinda getting annoyed at her, why did it seem so unreal that we two were dating?? i wasn't even the one confessing first!

"yeah yeah sure" she was still skeptic about it and made me show her our texts on insta.

"did THAT mean fall in love with YOU first?! wooow and he was being so romantic with you all the time and you had nooo clue! so sweet~~" she was holding her hands as she probably imagined me and mean together .

"stop with that! can you give me a ride or not?" i asked

"only if you let me talk to him " she said.

"are you joking? no! that's embarrassing "
"beside didn't you already talk to him once? that time i fell asleep in your car while talking to mean?"

"oh THAT was him?!" she realised.

"yes"

"anyway. i'll give you a ride there, are you sleeping over or?" she asked.
i never asked mean if i could sleep over or not, but i guess that he wouldn't mind.

"mhm"

"oh, i'm gonna be busy then, so i cant pick you up"
she said making a sad face.

"what are you going to do then?" i asked, fixing the house again? isn't it already done?

"i'm was gonna drive to you guys and buy flowers for my house with mom" she said.
"oh! i can make mark drive you back home!" she said clapping her hands at her solution.

mark was her boyfriend or rather husband now since he asked her to marry him a few weeks ago.

"speaking of mark, where is he? shouldn't he be helping you instead of me? after all this is also his house" i said, i haven't seen or heard anything of him on a few days. me and mark are like friends, i don't mind him at all since he's very friendly and plays soccer with me a lot.

"his friend was hospitalised so he went to see him for a few days.. he'll be back on sunday! so he can drive by and pick you up" she said.

"mean lives pretty far away though.. won't he be tired of staying at a hospital for days and then have to drive far to pick me up?" i kinda felt bad for him making him pick me up.

"i saw on means insta that he wasn't living far away from that hospital marks friend is, so it won't be a problem" she said.

"oh okay. also can you tell mom about me and mean? i don't wanna tell her myself, it would be too weird"

"of course! can't believe you've found a boyfriend!!!! i'm so happy for youuuu~" she clapped her hands getting all excited again

"you're just happy that it is a boy" i said and walked away leaving her to daydream alone.