34

no ones pov

after some weeks as promised, mean bought the house and plan moved in as soon as possible.

of course living together you have to know that arguments are gonna happen but as for now mean and plan were just living a happy life together, although mean wasn't quite happy to have to cook for plan everyday every second. but what wouldn't he do for his boyfriend?

as plan realised moving took a long time and a blot of effort, but soon enough they were done!

"it's perfect" plan said and hugged mean.

some years later

"come one i have something to show you" mean said dragging plan by the arm to the car outside .

"where are we going~~!" plan asked but where mean was taking him was a secret .

"where are we going????"

"you'll see soon" mean smiled softly and drove away .

plan started to recognise where they were going and was even more confused.
were they going to visit plans parents again?

"close your eyes." mean said after both got out of the car.

"but why!!! tell me!" plan wasn't getting why he had to close his eyes when there's nothing to hide.

"just do it please" mean said locking hands with him leading him into the house.

inside the house there were decorations, balloons beautiful people close to them, as well as means family.

as you all can already guess, mean planned to propose to the love of his life.
so much changed in his life when he came in the frame.

"can i open now??" plan asked impatiently.

mean let go of his hand and stood infront of him. plans mom gave him the rings he had bought for the two of them and finally let plan open his eyes.

"you can open now.."

mean was on his knee with the ring in his hand.
where was a better place to propose than a place where plan lived happy for so many years and had so many memories in?

"i've never wanted someone this much as i've wanted you.." mean started
but only that was enough for plan to tear up and start to cry out of happiness.

"you've totally changed my life and all i want is to spend my life with you.. so.."

"will you marry me?"

everyone was quietly waiting for plans answer, some people were already crying and smiling brightly .

"of course!!!" for plan it was obvious, he put the ring on his finger. mean got up and plan threw himself on him and gave him kisses.

jasmine was being heard the most while mark tried to calm her down. plans mom was trying to talk but the happy tears were rolling down making her unable to speak.

speaking of family, means parents were somewhere by the crowded people smiling proudly. their son had finally found someone who he loves deeply, and who also changed him to a better person.
usually means parents wouldn't spend much time with him and mean wouldn't care but lately everything changed and mean has become the luckiest man on the earth.

so is plan.

"i love you"
" i really love you so much" mean said kissing plan.

"i love you too. and i always will"

"i hope so" mean laughed
"cause i won't let you go ever"

the end

hehehehe hehhe the end came sooner than we all thought hUh i thought that the sooner i finished this off the less y'all have to wait for my bad updates hah.

i'm really touched by the support and people showing me they really care about my updates even though they are kind of bad and i'm
not a good writer :(((( it really makes me happy!

as you all know i started school so i'm not on wattpad as much as i am before but i want to let you guys know that i have some drafts i'm working on and i might publish them anytime soon!
(((it's a mingkit ff 😏😏))) anyway

thank you sm for reading and voting!!