29

when we were going to sleep, he pulled me close to him so that my face was buried in his neck. i was warm and i felt happy. i ended up falling asleep like that, him hugging me while giving me kisses on my head. he probably was awake until i fell asleep because he was hugging me so tight all the time.

"wake up~" i hoped i wouldn't be the one waking up first because it would be boring waiting for mean to wake up.
i kind of felt bad for trying to wake him up when he probably didn't sleep for long but i wanted to do stuff with him before i left!

"mean~~" i was on top of him playing with his cheeks trying to make him wake up.
after a few minutes of trying i realised that he was already awake, only playing with me.
so i did what took all of my courage to do; kiss someone for the first time in my life.

when he gave me a peck it wasn't counted as a real kiss, i didn't kiss him back and our lips only touched a few seconds.

i kissed him and within a few seconds i felt his hands on my cheeks as he kissed me back. this time he wouldn't give me just a peck. this time he put his tongue inside my mouth, me being not so experienced tried to handle it but i probably sucked so i embarrassed pulled away and buried my face in my hands once again.
it's a habit , and i can't help it.

"you're cute" he hugged me.
"you'll learn after a few times"
he kissed my forehead.

i took my hands down and gave him a quick peck since that's what i'm only good at.
is it possible to have so soft and sweet lips?

"want to go eat breakfast now?" he asked me and i got off of him because hell yeah! i was hungry!

"you cook so good! i love your food!!" i said as we walked to the kitchen together.

"i have to cook for my wife" he said continuing walking while i stood still after hearing 'wife'
wife?!!! are we already husband wife?? why am i the wife!!

"wife?! i'm not a girl~" i said following him.

"you're still my wife" he gave me a peck and sat down.
"eat now"

i sat down and ate as we had a lovely conversation about stuff we love and funny experience.
i also discovered something i didn't know about mean, he doesn't have any siblings and he came out being bisexual to his parents long time ago and they were very accepting about it! my mom would never!
but his parents are travelling a lot due to work so he doesn't see them often. i feel bad for him, because sometimes you need your parents and he doesn't have them.

anyway.

it was time for me to leave.
i was at the door with my bag and his hoodie on that he gave me that still had a lovely smell of mean and his home.

"we have to see each other again.." i said.

"we will dummy. " he said and smiled as he walked me out to see that mark was there waiting in his car.
he waved at us and we both waved back. i turned around to mean and hugged him tight.
"love you"
he kissed me once again for a few seconds and said goodbye to me.

"i'll met you again okay?!" i said leaving to meet mark.

"we will, get home safely and don't forget to call!"
he said and waved to me. i waved back and turned to face mark.

"hey mark"
i said and got in to the car.
he was looking at his phone laughing.

"so cute" he had taken photos when mean kissed me and showed me them proudly. of course i'm not mad at mark, we're like brothers but i was so embarrassed !!!

"shit mark!!! why did you take photos!!! ahh!" i tried to take his phone away but he was faster than me.

"you should see the photos jas took" he laughed.
(jas = jasmine )

"I WILL KILL HER!!"
i yelled as he drove off. BOTH taking pictures of me with mean?! jasmine better have something good to say when i come back!