32

(mean pov)

i got up pretty early today to go see plan. i felt bad that i couldn't stay over and spend more time with him since last time i saw him was like a month ago and i'm always busy with work.

the last thing i decided to take with me was another one of my hoodies to give to him. usually i just wear suits but hoodies are comfortable to wear when i have no work, and i'm not gonna lie i was hoping to have someone to give all my hoodies to because it's cute.

getting in to the car plan called me.

"mean~ good morning, are you on your way?"

"mmh yeah i'm on my way"

"good! do you want to talk til you come? i'm pretty bored"

"sure "

"is it much traffic??"

"no, so it hopefully won't take as long as it took for you to come to me"

"yeah hah.. it was a pain in the ass that day!! i waited so long to see you"

"maybe i should move closer to you"
"so i can see you more"

"what?!"
"it's so much money going to waste! and it takes SO much time !! believe me my sister took aGES before she had moved in completely"

"you don't want me to be near you?"

"no!! i didn't mean that, i just don't wanna be a burden for you. having to make you move all the way here and stuff......"

"what makes you think you'd ever be a burden for me"
"i'd happily do anything for you"

"ahhh! stop!!! you're making my face all red"
"i can't ! do whatever you want "

*chuckle*
"you're so cute"

"i-i have something to do bye!!!"