30

after texting mean telling him i was home i went inside to see mom sitting in the living room.
as i went inside mark left and was driving home.

"hey.." at this point i was just awkwardly taking a seat . i knew exactly what mom was thinking, it was time to talk about me and mean.

"did you have fun?" she started a conversation.

"uh..yeah.." i smiled awkwardly.

"jasmine told me." she said getting into that topic and i prayed she wouldn't say anything bad or not let me be in my relationship with mean.

"i accept you plan."
"and i'm not mad, because i'm your mom and i love you unconditionally okay? i just want you to be happy. "she said smiling softly

how well did jasmine talk it out with mom?? i've never heard her talk like this .

"thank you!!!" i got up to hug her tight. not everyone accept people liking same sex and i'm happy that my mom isn't one of them.

"is that his hoodie?" she asked smiling.
"it is !!" she laughed she almost reminds me of jasmine

"you gotta invite him to our house!! i will cook for you!" she said clapping her hands.

i didn't expect her to be this accepting

"i will tell him that he can come by anytime!" for mean i'm willing to give up anything to see him.

after that day jas came home and smiled happily.

"mark sent me the pictures you are too cute!!!!" she laughed . all day she would continue to talk about us.

"you're so annoying do you know that?!!!!! just stop talking about it already! "i shouted as i was trying to watch some tv i peace.

"tch rude" she mumbled and gave me that glare.

"don't you need to go home to mark anyway?? you're staying here too long you have your own home now, go!" i said trying to push her away.

"okay okay i'm going! "
she gave up and was going to head home.

"finally"

"but just so you know. i'm going to keep the photos of you and mean" she teased and left.

"so annoying!!" i said and let the biggest sigh out.
only jasmine can make me sigh this loud. how can mark even stand living with her! she's the definition of a pain in the ass!!

"she's just really happy for you" mom popped in saying.

"she's TOO happy." i shook my head.

woopsie i forget updating sometimes (: