4~Kiss

Walking up the bleachers with Aspen and Gentry, I can't help but search for Beau with no luck.

It's best not to get hopes up, I decide as I claim may spot on the front row of the bleachers. One of my apparent duties as a twin is to take pictures of my brother as he and Aspen lead the crowd. They're one of five section leaders, along with AJ, Jay, Jake Glenn, and Ryan Mathis. Basically they encourage us to jump around and scream.

And go shirtless, no matter how cold it is.

"Jo, paint us please." Gentry asks, handing me a bottle of neon pink paint before leaning down.

I do swirls on his shoulders, before turning to Aspen. I start to do the same design but stop to stand on the bleachers. He snorts and I push him. "I'm fun sized."

It's not my fault Gentry got all the nutrients in the womb.

"Why aren't you wearing a jacket?" He asks, checking my outfit.

Funny, my mom asked the same question. It's just jeans and a cropped neon orange shirt that hangs at my naval.

I roll my eyes, "it's only like 60 out, I'm fine."

A hoe never gets cold.

"There's a blanket in the truck if you change your mind."

Peyton runs up before I can respond, I'd much rather not touch his sex blanket. "Dude, you didn't mention how hot your neighbor is!"

"I know!" The smile on my face is unstoppable. "I can't decide which part I like best. His voice, his eyes, or the fact that he was totally flirting with me."

Aspen scoffs at our talk since he isn't the main subject, joining Gentry by the rail.

We ramble on, Seth coming over to us with an extra Powerade to let him stay.

I'm beginning to think Beau's a no show, halfway through the second quarter when his gorgeous face appears to my right. Playing it cool, I pretend not to see him.

I'm certainly not going to beg the guy for attention.

"Hey, Jov!" He calls, making his way towards us.

Smiling, I wave him over.

"It's hard to see you over the crowd." He teases and I laugh, only slightly annoyed.

Peyton spends five minutes gaining the courage to string a sentence together while we talk before the two pains in my ass interupt.

"Seth, why are you in the senior section?" My twin demands, almost everyone now glaring at the sophomore next to me.

He goes to leave but I hold him in place, "Why are Houston and Garner standing next to you? They're freshman, they belong up top."

The boys glare at me, "Thanks, Jo."

"So much for being my sister." Garner mumbles.

"They're learning the ropes, he's not." Aspen declares.

"Well he's with me so get over it." I throw back.

Aspen glares at me for a solid minute and I'm prepared to get in a screaming match. Nothing makes you look hotter then yelling at someone almost twice your size. Right?

However, he just turns around. Jay rolls his eyes, silently scolding me for alway pushing peoples buttons before getting everyone focused back on the game.

Excusing myself, knowing that the boys will have my head if I don't take pictures of them. I've never understood the importance of their jobs, but damn if the thirsty girls of instagram don't love it.