Antichrist au part 2

The morning was blue. The clouds that covered London sent a dim blue light across the blinds.
The air was cold and frigid but the food was warm and sweet.
"Adam! Breakfast!" Crowley called out. The crisp air in the room freezing his silk pajamas.

Little feet tapped down the hallway.
A messy haired boy turned the corner, Sesame Street blanket it hand.
Adam rubbed the crusts from his eyes, still very tired.
"Good morning..." he mumbled, moving to the kitchen island. Where he plopped himself on a wooden barstool with a horrid tartan cover.

"How are you feeling this morning love? I heard you went home sick yesterday. Sorry I wasn't here...but I'm sure daddy took great care of you." Crowley asked moving towards the small boy and placing his frigid palm on his forehead.

He was burning hot.
"I'm okay I guess." Adam poked his food, clearly not very hungry.

"Your burning up."
Adam was slumped in his chair. Looking very tired and very sick.
"C'mon love, lets get you back to bed."
Crowley walked around the counter, holding his arms out for the young child to reach out for.
He swiftly picked him up, holding him tightly to keep from dropping the poor boy.

A few minutes later, and a few pills popped.

"Dad, I'm sorry I didn't eat breakfast." Crowley was stroking his hair, pulling the covers up to his chin.
Crowley couldn't help but laugh.
"You're sick ma' pet. What you really need is more sleep."
Adam pursed hip lips sinking into the covers.
"So you're not mad at me?"

"Because you didn't eat breakfast?" A smile smile crept into Crowley's face.
Adam nodded.
"Why would I be mad?"

He nervously scooted up so he was sitting against the headboard.
"Because you always are."
Crowley's eyebrows furrowed.

"What in sata-heav-someone's name do you mean?"

"You yell at your plants... and you fight daddy."
The small six year old whispered burrowing into himself. To the point where it seemed Crowley was threatening him.

Crowley simply let out a small 'tsk' and faced the boy.
"You are right about the plants love, but they've got to know who's boss. No plant of mine is going to wilt..."He tickled Adams stomach lightly, Adam had now started giggling.

"But your daddy and I...We don't fight.. we just... we just disagree a bit." His throat had now gone dry as he stared at the sick boy.

"It's fine to disagree. Especially between Aziraphale and I. We have some very key differences... But we don't hate each other. And we're hardly ever mad at each other...Just opinionated."

"So your not mad at daddy?"
Crowley shook his head.
"No dear."

"And you don't hate him?"
Crowley stroked young Adams hair pushing it back from his forehead.
"I don't think I could ever hate him."
Adam smiled and grabbed his dads hand.

"Do you love him?"

Crowley paused, pondering his words. His heart wanted to beat out of his chest and say "ABSOLUTELY!!" But his brain struggled with what to say and formulate. Really putting his feelings into detailed words.

"More than anything." He whispered, gesturing him to lay back into his bed and go to sleep.
Adam did as he was told.

Before Crowley could leave the room he heard a sick and scratchy voice call out to him.
"I love him too. I love you also."

Crowley smiled, looking back to his 'adopted' son.
"I love you...sleep tight Adam."

He closed the door.
...
Crowley walked his way back into the kitchen where he found Aziraphale, awake finally, but looked to be a little shaken.