Professors part 3

You asked and I answered.
________________________________

It was on their sixth date that Someone made a move.
They went to a little diner that Aziraphale kept raving about all week.
It wasn't until Crowley dropped Aziraphale off to the school that it happened.

"Crowley..my dear. May I say something?"
The air stood still. Both could  feel where this was going.
Crowley slowly nodded.
"Well this is our um, sixth well, outing. And I am just wondering when one of us is to uh, we'll...Oh dear, to uh-"

Then it happened.
Crowley lunged forward. Grabbing Aziraphale's chubby face in his hands and laying one on him.
It was messy and forced and Aziraphale pulled away faster than he'd ever pulled away before. Not because he didn't enjoy it. The anatomy of their faces had clashed. Leaving his teeth and chin aching and Crowley clutching his nose.

.....

"Well that went down like a led balloon." Crowley squeaked, tilting his head back, holding onto the already bleeding nose.

"Oh dear!" Aziraphale rushed back into the car grabbing as many takeout napkins as he could.

Strangely enough, Crowley has a lot of them.

They spent the next ten minutes cleaning the red haired professor up.

"Ack! Sorry I ruined it, Angel." Crowley propped himself up against his car, napkins shoved up his nose.
Aziraphale couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.
"No matter dear, it's a splendid memory."

Crowley scowled, popping up from the car beginning his frantic pacing.
"No angel, it's not! What would you do if the most goregous human you've ever met in your life, who you've wanted to kiss for so long! Starts mentioning the whole ehk- you know! And you already start going to fast for him! By smashing your faces together that you cause a nosebleed. And you ruin possibly the one chance you have with him and you'll never be happy again!"Crowley ripped out the napkins from him nose (which had thankfully stopped bleeding) as he moped, in his ferocious Shakespearean way he gets when he's so devotedly passionate for something at which Aziraphale finds amusing all the while attractive simultaneously.

"Dear..."
Aziraphale slowly walked forward. The cold crisp winter air biting his nose and cheeks.

Crowley was still rambling when Aziraphale moved up to him.
"And another thing, you're just so-"
Aziraphale's hands were on his shoulders. Bringing him closer and closer to the point there breathing mixed and their noses touched.

"Angel, please don't pity me this way..."
Aziraphale smiled placing a hand on one of Crowley's cold wind bitten cheeks. The blonde watched him lean into his warm palm, never breaking the eye contact.
"Careful now..." Aziraphale whispered tilting his head and slowly pressing their lips together.
To Aziraphale's surprise, Crowley could actually move slow and be soft.
________
It starting to become a routine for them after their sixth date.
They'd see each other at work. A quick good morning hug or kiss.

Crowley's started to show up on time just to see Aziraphale and bring him morning tea whilst he got coffee.

In between class breaks they'd be inseparable, practically joined at the hip. Completely infatuated with the other.

Then they'd get lunch together, spend a few more intimate moments together, not wanting to let the other go.

They'd finish the day and meet by their cars.
And depending on how tired they were, a date may happen after that.
Tonight was not one of those nights.

"Goodnight Angel." Crowley placed a quick peck onto his angels cheek.
Aziraphale yawned, running a hand across his tired eyes.
"You can't drive like this, let me take you to my place."
Aziraphale nodded and let Crowley guide him to the black bently.
....
They finally reached Crowley's apartment, Aziraphale was all too familiar with the flat, much so that he found his way to Crowley's room with ease.

They took off their respective clothes and slid under the covers. Crowley quickly wrapping his arms around Aziraphale's middle, and tangling their limbs so that neither could tell who's leg was who's.

"Goodnight, my dear." The blonde said, snuggling even closer. Taking in the exhaustion of the long day and lulling to sleep.
Crowley placed kiss on his angels head, and followed suit, letting sleep envelope him as well.

Both were late to they're morning lectures.