Proffesors au part 2

It was long after their classes. Aziraphale has packed up and was now finally leaving the campus. When he passed by a certain professors room, music was playing . He seemed to be here late as well.

Aziraphale pushed through the door.
"Crowley? Well fancy that! I didn't know you were staying late!"

Crowley looked over.
The lights were off and the projector was on. Tiny stars twinkled across the rounded ceiling.
In Crowley's hand was a glass of red wine. He seemed to be already buzzed.
"Mmmm hello angel." He said absent minded.i May have been the alcohol, but Crowley seemed upset. Sad even.

Aziraphale noticed immediately, though he wasn't one for confrontation, so he just moved and sat next to Crowley.

Crowley didn't move, he just looked onward to the artificial stars and nebulas. But he did slowly pass his bottle of wine to Aziraphale. Who took it, muttering a short "thank you." But not before they're hands brushed.

"Why don't y- I mean, why doesn't he love me back?" Crowley asked, barely in a whisper. Not daring to look at the one in question.

Aziraphale snorted.
"So that's what you're being all dark and moody about my dear?"

Dark and moody? He wasn't being dark and moody. He was being morose and sad. In a charming, self loathing way.
"So what if I am?" Crowley didn't mean so raise his voice a register, but he was very drunk and very open and overall feeling attacked.
"I've tried and tried to show him I love him! But no! 'We're just friends Anthony!"  He mocked a posher British accent while trying to intimidate the one in question.

"And frankly that's rude angel! I'm here and I'm sad and you come in steal my wine and laugh at me."
Aziraphale bursted out laughing once more and Crowley burrowed himself into the seat muttering some foul words under his breath.

"I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way dear, and quite frankly, you handed the wine bottle to me."

Crowley scoffed. Still pouting sliding farther and farther down his chair.
"Dear? Why dear? I'm not dear! Why do you insist on dear?! And...and if only you knew how crazy it makes m-"
Aziraphale laid his hand softly on Crowley's shoulder, making him immediately stop talking. He just turned and stared wide eyed to the blonde. Who still looked glowing even if the lights were off.
"The reason why I laughed Crowley, was because you shouldn't be self loathing here. You're a catch! Heavens, I'd probably even date you."
Crowley had made a few strangled sounds.

"You'd what?"
Aziraphale laughed and took a chug of the bottle.

"I'd even date you. Gosh, I'd probably marry you."
Of course Aziraphale was joking and trying to cheer his friend up, but something was off about his heart hammering in his chest.

Crowley made a few more strangled sounds.
"You'd-you'd what?"
He was beat red now, eyes wide and staring at the other.

"Crowley, at least try to pretend to be listening." Aziraphale hissed our taking another swig of the bottle.
"It's quite rude."

Crowley's brain finally caught up with him and he scooted back up the chair.
"Okay then, lets do it."

Aziraphale paused, his brows knitting together.
"Pretend to listen to each other?"

Crowley growled. Stupid brain only focusing on Aziraphale's stupid hair and his smile and how they're literally drinking out of the same bottle of wine and how charming he looks, and how plump and soft he is and how everything he does is beautiful and-