College au

I mentioned this in my professor au but I wanted to write a college au where they were in opposite fraternities that hated each other and it gave me a Romeo and Juliet vibe... so enjoy??? Yeet.
They are younger so try to picture a 21 and 22 year old Aziraphale and Crowley

I couldn't find many good ones of young David tennant so I'm sorry_______Neither knew the others fraternity, just that there was an immediate attraction

_______
Neither knew the others fraternity, just that there was an immediate attraction. So after a rather heated night, they finally figured it out.

"You mean to tell me that you are part of hell?" The blonde sat up from the bed facing the redhead who looked just as panicked and worried as him.
Both were only in their underwear.

Hell and heaven were the nicknames for the 2 main fraternities. Something the ones before them felt were funny.
And it did match. Heaven was full of rich boys with boat shoes and an unquenchable thirst for alcohol. And a trust fund to match.

While hell was full of boys who just wanted to sleep and drink wildly. Who got to the school on their own accord and their own money. Most were known to wear black surprisingly.

But that wasn't the issue here.

The blonde boy sitting up in nothing but his underwear is Aziraphale.
A kind and possibly the only selfless one in his fraternity. He belonged to heaven.

While the boy panicking below him was named Crowley, he belonged to hell.
They knew that if any word about what they did would have them killed. (Not really) but close to dead.
Due to popular belief frat boys were not all straight meatheads. So going at it with a guy was not the problem persay, in fact Aziraphale can remember seeing Michael and Gabriel swapping spit before Michael caught sight of Aziraphale in the hallway, then slammed the door.
So sexuality was not the problem. The problem was the age old feud against heaven and hell. And sleeping with the enemy was extremely against the rules and regulations.
It would get them thrown out and publicly humiliated. Most likely tied to the schools statue or flagpole in nothing except what they were born with. Either with a ceremonial fire burning near their feet or buckets of ice water hurdled at them every half hour.