The word love

"Oh how my heart beats for you. I love you." Crowley looked up from his spot on the grass. He was rather...sprawled, holding himself up by his elbows. 
All he saw was the face of a angel and the shining spring light behind him. His angels blonde curls bounced lightly as he looked down to the demon.

"What'd you say angel?" His throat dry, the words barely making their way out.

The man just smiled and pressed himself closer to the redhead.
"I love you."

Crowley shriveled under his smile and those 3 words.
They were past those three words. Well, that's what the demon thought anyway... but the feeling in his stomach and chest he felt when those words were uttered were far beyond anyone's angelic or demonic work.

"Y' don't mean that angel." Crowley brushed it off looking away, as if he were bored or just shoving down his 6,000 year old feelings for an angelic being of god. But he wasn't bored. He was silently begging the angel to speak again, and tell him those three words.

"No Crowley." It was only when the angel was serious that he called him Crowley. And he should have been full well of the affect it had on the demon.
"I love you."
They were both now on the grass, facing one another. Eyes never leaving each other's.

"Say it again." Crowley begged. His eyes examining every inch of his Aziraphale's face. Every wrinkle by his eye, the pudginess on his cheeks. 'I'd love to kiss and touch those cheeks' he thought as he stared waiting for him to speak again.

"I love you." Aziraphale's smile widened, taking off Crowley's glasses.
Everything was soft and deliberate. And Crowley couldn't help but smile under his touch.

"I love you." Aziraphale kissed his cheek and promptly kissed the other following
"I love you. I love you."
He began leaving small fluttery kisses along the demons face and neck.

"I love you face, your chin, your nose, your cheeks, your forehead, you're dreadfully expressive eyebrows." Aziraphale spoke softly lightly kissing the spots he was mentioning.

"I love your eyes." Aziraphale paused taking in the yellow orbs.  He ran his thumbs across the top of his cheekbones. As if he was wiping away a tear. And along the brow bone. Crowley had closed his eyes in utter bliss.
Aziraphale placed light kisses on his eyelids and what escaped from Crowley could only be classified as a giggle.

"I love your hair." Aziraphale had stopped the small kisses and just raked the demons head. Pushing back the fluffed red locks, letting his nails brush his scalp.
"Crowley"
The demons eyes had fluttered open by now.

"I love -mmph." He couldn't finish for the demons lips were now dancing with his own. Messy and teethy and giggly and starving. But beautiful.The longing, the waiting. 6,000 years to be exact. Had finally collided. And both were in euphoria.

Who needed a side? Who needed an eden.
They were their own side

They were their own eden.
——————
Ahahaha sorry it's MEGGA short but like. I love it. And it's soft and fluff and Crowley just needs to be told he's loved tbh