Tagging his turf (pt. 1)

Y/N pov

 I look over at my phone and i saw that Archie still hasn't answered my text. Its almost 12 in the morning what could he possibly be doing at this time. Then i remembered his stupid red circle video and realized what he was doing. I grab my phone, put on my jacket and head out the door to find Archie before he did something stupid. 

I cant believe I'm going to the southside looking for my bestfriend in the middle of the night. After about 20 minutes of searching for Archie I finally see him drawing a red circle with some spray paint. I reach for the car door until I see 3 people walk out of a bar. I hope they dont realize Archie is spray painting there part of their land but of course my luck, they do. They're talking until I see this tall serpent pull out a knife. I'm shocked but soon my emotion changes when i see Archie pull out a gun. A GUN!! I'm suddenly so mad that I jump out of the car go to Archie and the serpents. "Archie Andrews what the hell do you think you're doing?" i saw walking towards him " Y/N? What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same thing Archie!
Pulling a gun out!? How did you even get a gun?!"  I said getting even more angrier. "You're mad because I pulled out a gun? Y/N he pulled a knife on me!!" Archie said pointing to the tall serpent. "You were tagging his turf so yeah, I get why he would do that." Archie is obviously mad that I'm on the serpents side, but what do you expect me to do? "Archie get in the car I'm taking you home" he rolls his eyes but agrees and starts walking to my car. I turn around to the tall serpent and I cant lie, he's super cute. "Hey I am so sorry for my friend, I'll come here tomorrow and clean this." he was going to say back but before he could Archie called for my name. "Well bye" I saw walking away.

Sweet pea's pov

I'm walking out the bar and see this red head douche tagging my turf. Who the hell does this northsider think he is. After my boys and I saw him I walk towards him pissed after we went to him we were talking then he just tries to leave as if he didnt just draw a red circle on the our side. I stop him and pull out a knife but then he pulls out a gun. In my face. In house. In front of my boys. Before I could say anything I hear a girl yelling as I turn my head I see a really beautiful girl coming towards us. Damn she is so gorgeous, shes basically the definition of perfect but I cant fall in love with her. She is a northsider shes probably a preppy privileged spoiled northsider too. As I hear her talking to Andrews and shes siding with us. This makes me like her even more- wait no I cant like her. She is a northsider. As they get done talking I see her turning around and saying she would come here tomorrow and fix what he did. I was happy but mad. I was happy because she is going to fix what he did when he should be the one fixing it not her, but I was happy that she was going to come here tomorrow. I was going to ask her what time was she going to be here so I could see her again but before I could even get a word out I hear that Andrews kid yell her name. Y/N. Thats her name. Wow is beautiful, just like her. my thoughts get disturbed when i see her turn to me and say "Well bye" and walk away. I have to see her tomorrow.

to be continued....