Romeo and Juliet

A way to describe Sweet pea and I ?  Romeo and Juliet. I'm on the northside, he's on the southside, and we're both madly in love. We decided to keep our relationship a secret, not because we're embarrassed but because we are not trying to fight everyone, north and south side, about our relationship. Lately keeping this relationship a secret has been very difficult ever since the Southside has been transferred to Riverdale. Sweet pea is in all of my classes except for 2. Its hard trying to not talk to him, it's even harder to not look at
him.

I'm in the lounge by myself until I see the wonderful boyfriend of mine that I fell in love with walk in. I smile at him and talk to him before anyone can come in. My smile instantly change when I see Archie and Reggie come in the lounge. They see me and walk towards me and start talking to me. Once they see Sweet pea they start saying some hurtful things that I'm not too fond of and I can tell Sweet pea isn't fond of either. I look at him with an ignore them look and he calms down. He was always able to calm down faster when I was with him. Once Andrews and Mantle were done messing with Sweet pea they started to ask me questions which I didn't mind because they were stupid and random questions. The questions were super easy until they asked me one question. "Would you ever go on a date this this serpent" Reggie asked disgusted. I didn't want to expose our relationship so I had to pretend like the mean southside hater people thought I was. "What? No, of course not! I would rather die than go out with him." Wow I thought to him. Did it hurt my heart saying that? Of course and I could tell it hurt Sweet pea too because when I saw him he looked hurt. I gave him a I'm sorry look but he just looked at my blankly and went back to his cold hearted face.

~ After school ~

I walked inside his trailer and I saw him sitting on his couch watching TV. I walk over to him and sit next to him grabbing his hand. He takes his hand away from mine. When this happens I'm confused but I chose to ignore it. "So, you wanna go to Pops later?" I ask with a smile. "Wouldn't you rather die than go out with me?" he says rolling his eyes. My smile suddenly turn into a frown. "Sweets-" "why couldn't you just say no. I mean you it still would of hurt but not as much" he said with tears forming in the rims of his eyes. "I had to make it sound realistic" I say defensively. "Whatever, I don't care anymore." "sweet pea." "leave." "what?" " LEAVE Y/N" I just sit there. Tears running down my face but then I start to get up and walk out the door. After I left I went home and cried myself to sleep. The next day I slowly get out of bed and put on some black leggings on and a oversized hoodie. When I got to school everyone noticed I wasn't in a good move but they didn't ask. The same routine happened for the next two days then finally my friends decide to speak up and ask whats wrong. I say I'm fine but they wont stop bugging me, I finally had enough and snapped. "I was dating a wonderful guy but since he was on the southside I knew you guys wouldn't approve so we kept it a secret. But I said something to try to continue hiding our relationship and it hurt him and now he wont even talk to me." I look over and see Sweet pea and his friends staring at me. All I do is mouth sorry sweets and run out the door crying. I leave the school and go home and just cry. All of a sudden I hear a knock and I see Sweet pea. I just ignore him trying to go back to sleep he sighs and walks to where I'm at and sits next to me. "so, the whole school knows about us and surprisingly they are okay with us dating, well except for Reggie." I just lay there blank faced. "look Y/N, I'm sorry please forgive me babygirl. I know I shouldn't of got mad but it just hurt and I couldn't hold it in." I know what he's feeling I would of felt the same way if he said that to his friends. "its okay babe, I forgive you. I love you sweets." I say kissing his cheek. "I love you too princess" he says kissing my head hugging me.