Date night

Lately I have been super stressed about school and my job at Pop's, and literally my life is falling apart. I haven't had a good night sleep in forever. All the homework I have and the shifts I've been taking is making me very busy. Since I've been so busy I haven't been able to hang out with Sweetpea like I use too. I wish I could do more things with him but my schedule isn't allowing it.

While I'm closing my locker to go home, I see Sweetpea walking to me. "Hey baby" "Hi Sweets" I say with a smile on my face. I hug him and I smell the cologne and his deodorant. God I missed his smell. "How are you?" "Stressed. How about you?" "Missing my babygirl." He says with a sad face. "I'm sorry Sweets, I've just been so busy with school work and my shifts at Pop's that –" " It's okay y/n" he says with a sad smile. I kiss his cheek then he kisses my head. And I walk out the school I see Sweetpea talk to his friends he's smiling like crazy to Tony and Fangs. Aww he looks so cute when he smiles. I get to my car and start driving home. A few hours go by and I hear a knock on my door. When I get up to see who it is I see Sweetpea. "Hey Sweets. What are you doing here at 11 pm? Are you okay?" My mind goes racing who would come at my house at 11 at night? "Hey. I'm fine don't worry I came here to take you somewhere." "Oh Sweets I can't, I have to go to work in 30 minutes and it's a 10 minute drive." "I know so called Pop and he said he can get someone else do your shift." "what about my homework I need to do that too." "Y/n, 1st off who does homework anymore? And 2nd you have the whole weekend to do homework and I'll even help you with it. Just let me have your time for a little bit." I can't say no to him I love him too much and plus I really want to spend time with him. "Okay Pea." you say with a smile. You get in his truck. That's weird usually he brings his motorcycle. I get in the passenger seat and we drive off. Soon we get to this place and I have no idea where I am at " Pea where we?" "Chill y/n I know where I'm at its not like I'm going to kill you or anything." You both laugh. He parks in this really open field with zero lights. "stay here" He gets out the truck for a few minutes and then he goes to my side and opens the door. I take his hand and he leads me to the bed of his truck. 

^^picture above :)

"Aww Sweets you did this?" "Yeah, I know you have been stressed with life lately so  I did this for you; you mean the world to me and I would do anything for you and I know you always wanted to go somewhere too see the stars and listen to your favorite music. So I took you here, bought you all of your favorite snacks and I downloaded your favorite songs on this disk" he holds up a disk with writing on it saying 'my princess's favorite songs' I couldn't help but tear up and the thoughtfulness of my lover. "thank you Sweets this is amazing. I love you." I love you too princess" we lay on the bed of his truck watching the stars, listening to all my favorite songs and talking to each other. "Thank you for everything you do Sweetpea." "Anything for you my love." He kisses my forehead and we continue cuddling. I have the best boyfriend.

A/N hey loveliessss ughhhhh I have Band camp tmrw since im doing colorguard for my 1st year of highschool. I lowkey, no not lowkey HIGHKEY dont want to go. This means my stories might not be daily like they are now :( but I'll try to post something tomorrow :)