I'm not your boy toy...

You and Sweetpea were dating and you couldn't be happier. The only problem was you, Archie and Reggie were super close best friends. With Southside High closing, the Serpents were transferred to Riverdale. You were super excited that you can see your boyfriend more but you also thought it you be difficult because you would have to juggle hanging out with Reggie, Archie, and Sweetpea. Its been 3 weeks since the Serpents have transferred and you have been starting to see Sweetpea get more moody. You couldn't really talk to him because Archie and Reggie always follow you because it was always like a schedule to them. They would get you during school hours and Sweetpea would get you after school. School finally came to an end as you walked out of school you hugged Archie and Reggie and said goodbye while walking away. You decided to go to Sweetpea's trailer when you walk in you see him doing homework on the counter. You walk over to him and kiss his cheek while walking to the fridge to get a glass of water and some chips from the cabinet so you can eat and also do homework. You and Sweetpea have been doing homework for a few hours now and its been quiet. A bit too quiet, usually Sweetpea would occasionally sneak a look at you or talk to youasking you how your day was or just giving you a compliment but he didn't do that today. You was starting to get worried so you decided to ask whats wrong. "Whats wrong Sweets" "Nothing" "Sweets come on you're never this quiet when I come over and you've been more moody lately. Talk to me." "You and those bulldogs." "Bulldogs? Wait Archie and Reggie?" "Yes. They're always all up on you. Like lost puppies. I cant do anything with you like hold hands or kiss your cheek, let alone a single conversation in school with you without having them coming to your side." "They're my best friends I cant just tell them to leave." "You can they're your best friends they would understand that your BOYFRIEND is trying to have a conversation with you." When you heard Sweetpea say , emphasizing boyfriend. You could hear a hint of jealousy lacing in his voice. "Sweets why are you getting so upset they're just my friends" "They're not just friends I see the way they look at you. It's like they want to prove something." "Like what?" You say kind of angry but yet also confused. What would your friends want to prove? "They can take you away from me, that you're always going to be a northsider. I don't know" he scoffs "Doesn't it ever occur to you how different we are. Like on a cellular DNA kind of level? You are a straight A student, a fucking cheerleader for God's sake, you're the perfect girl anybody could have" "I hate that phrase" you hated when people said that, especially Sweetpea. Sweetpea would say that when he felt like he wasn't good enough for you. You hated that phrase especially from him because you hated the fact that people thought anybody could have you and how you could be the perfect girl for anybody. "I'm the dangerous gang member on the wrong side of the tracks. Y/n come on. Who are we kidding? We're on borrowed time." "What the hell is that supposed to mean" you say with teary eyes. "Y/n I'm. Not. One. Of. Your. Boy toys! Like only showing me attention when Archie or Reggie aren't around." "No. No you're not a boy toy Sweets you're my boyfriend." You say with tears threatening to fall while you put your hands on his cheeks. As soon as you do that he takes your hands away from your face and dropping them and says "until you're done slumming it with me or until Reggie or Archie decided they want to be with you?" After he got done saying that you couldn't believe he said that to you. You couldn't decide what was worse the fact that he thought he was only a boy toy and were just slumming it with him or the fact he thought you would leave him for Archie or Reggie. You did love Archie and Reggie but you were in love with Sweetpea. You only loved Sweetpea. You just look at him in disbelief and walk away. He sighed and went after you. "Y/n I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset." "What?! You didn't mean to get me upset?! Sweetpea you just thought that I would use you as a boy toy!" you screamed at him with tears falling down your face. "I cant believe you would think I would use you as a boy toy. Who the hell do you think I am? Josie McCoy? Some other serpent that used you? Sweetpea I love you and the fact that you think I would use you or leave you for my best friends is hurtful." You say that and look down not wanting to show him how much you hurt him. When Sweetpea saw you crying it broke him and when you told him you were hurt because of him it broke Sweetpea even more. "Y/n I'm so sorry I just got jealous and when I get jealous I say thinks I don't mean. I'm really sorry. I love you. I love you more than life itself and when I see you laughing and having the time of your life with Archie and Reggie it hurts me. It hurts knowing that I cant give you what they give you. They give gifts all the time like bracelets and earrings and new backpacks every time yours break and I cant give that to you because I'm just a southsider from the wrong side of the tracks with barely any money. You deserve the world and I cant give that to you but I feel like Archie and Reggie could" He says with sad eyes and trying hard not to make his voice crack and break down. You just stand there shocked you never knew he felt that way. You knew sometimes he would think he wasn't enough but you never thought that he couldn't give you the world. "Sweetpea, you have given me the world. You are my world; you give me things no one else has ever given me. You shown me things no one else has shown me. You're enough for me. Its hard to talk to you at school because its always been me, Archie and Reggie. I would always have a plan; my best friends during school and my boyfriend after school. But now that you go to my school its hard trying to make time for everyone. You should of told me that how you felt. If you did I would of told them to not hangout with me as much so I could spend more time with you so I didn't hurt you. I always thought you wanted to hang out with your friends so I let you be thinking you were okay. And I promise you wont ever lose me. To Reggie. To Archie. To anyone, I promise you that. You will always have my heart. Okay?" Sweetpea looks at you with a smile and nods. "I love you y/n." "I love you too." 

A/N Hey I hope you liked this story!! I was inspired by Jugheads and Bettys argument. I'm going to sleep now. Love you guys :)