You get one lose another

"Can I sit here?" A voice asked causing Peter to choke on his spit.

   "Please don't die on me!" The familiar voice exclaimed while patting Peters back. Peter gave the person behind him a thumbs up to show he's okay.

    "Okay,okay,good." Now who Peter recognizes as Flash the first was sitting next to him.

To say Peter is surprised is an understatement.

   "Before you kick me out I just want to say I am sorry for all the crap I've  pulled over the years and want to apologize n stuff." Flash explained.

   Peters brain was still trying to catch up with the situation.

   "I know I've always been an jerkious to you and that I also found this." Flash then continued to hand the missing sticky note to Peter.

   "I found it with the new guys stuff and saw your name on it." He tilted his head slightly"So I stole it back for you."

   Peter tried to figure out wether or not this was a prank or lie.

   Then again it made sense. Flash was the one avoiding him in the past two months when usually it's Peter doing the avoiding. Flash being weird when he was around him. Flash seeming to be with different people. Just Flash doing unFlashy stuff. Such as actually paying attention in class now that Peter thinks about it.

   "I don't mean to be nosy but since I haven't seen you around Ms.Pye you've probably decided not do it." Flash assumed. Peter stiffened.

  "It as in the counseling." Flash clarified.          "I know it may seem uncool or embarrassing but it's helped me a lot." He explained.

Peter was still staring.

   "So I suggest you go,I am not saying anything's wrong with you I just believe that it could help." Flash hurriedly said.

Peter nodded.

"Okay,good job you got a response." Flash thought.

   "I know you don't like talking and I don't know anything about sign language and I can't exactly tell if you'll be deciding to do it." Flash said rubbing the back of his neck.

Peter nodded his head.

   "Yes with what I said or yes you'll do it?" Flashed asked.

Peter held up two fingers for the second one.

"That's great! I hope it can help you,like it helped me with my situation." Flashed beamed.

Peter tilted his head.

    "Oh uh, since your doing it I guess I should tell you." Flash mumbled.

   Peter wasn't sure how to tell Flash he didn't have to say anything but it was too late because Flash was already telling what happened.Dude apparently needed to get it off his chest.

    Soon Peter learned his mom who divorced with his dad a long time ago came to visit and told Flash what his dad did was not normal and was in fact abuse. Flash denied it thinking his dad would never be that bad. So Flash lived on with it until a friend reported it so now he's living with his mom and her current Fiancé.

   It was one heck of a rollercoaster for Peter to learn but got him thinking.

   If Ms.Pye can change Flash of all people why can't she help him?