What?!

For a while only the clinking of spoons against bowls could be heard. Flash didn't believe he could keep anything down right now so he decided just to drink some water. But he was even struggling to get that down his throat too.

"So..." Mary Jane started. "Thanks to some sort of weird dream thingy" She paused to swirl her cereal "we can, in fact, confirm that Eddie is alive?"

"He sure is!" Venom sang happily.
It was hard to read his literal alien facial features but he looked happy all the same.

"And the quicker we get Eddie the quicker you leave?"

"MJ" Ned hissed "no need to be so rude"

"Uh actually, I believe I have every right to insult this slime ball every chance I get."
Flash felt Venom stir a little at that, MJ could hurt anybody's feelings.

"So where exactly is Eddie?" Mary asked. Trying her best to change the topic to something less destructive and more let's say, productive. Flash inhaled sharply preparing himself for everyone's reactions.

"Oscorp!" He said quickly.

"It's like ripping off a bandaid." Flash thought.

"I'm sorry what?"

"A really long bandaid."

——////——
"Sarah?"

"Code names Chris." Chris raised an eyebrow.

"Yes okay I realized what I just said what's going on?" She leaned away from her lookout to get a good look at the monitor where Mr.Lolane was busy searching.

"Fury was right."

"What?" Ms.Lolane hissed anxiety building up.

"We have to leave now."
Quickly gathering the hard drive that held their evidence the couple slithered out of the dark room containing Oscorp's files.

"Hasn't this felt too easy?" Ms.Lolane whispered. The one guard they had to knock out with chloroform didn't even put up that much of a fight.

"I see what you mean" Mr.Lolane's face turned pale "that's the third camera that isn't working."

The two hurried faster their exit strategy running in their heads on repeat.

The window.

Before Mr.Lolane could even get out a lock pick a voice from the end of the hall spoke.

"Oh I wouldn't try leaving."

They've been caught in the act.

"Unless you want to see how many teeth my friend here has." The unnatural hulking figure behind the new voice seemed to twitch in anticipation.

"In fact..." The man hummed "I think he wants to say hello."

Red enveloped the Lolanes all at once.

They've been caught.

—R-@-g-3– _
Danny's heart was beating fast enough to power Stark tower all on it's own.

"Mom..." he whispered into his empty room.

Empty...

They need Peter.

He needs Peter.

Danny took a deep breath, focusing on Peter's personality and impacts.

He's quiet yet commands a room.

People are tossed mentally like hackey sacks after meeting him.

A glimpse of a table with cereal on it.

"There you are."

———————————
AN: Hey! This story is NOT abandoned I promise- I still promise ❤️

UPDATE As of 2023 it is still not abandoned! I am back on Wattpad! I have a few stories posted on ao3 that aren't on here. So I am syncing up ao3 and Wattpad together.

My name on Ao3 is GreetingsFromSpaceWhale

My writing blog on Tumblr is called theoneforwriting. You can send me requests!

The draft for next chapter is real and being worked on huzzah!