Whats your emergency?

Being a mute kid in a school meant for geniuses will cause people to assume that you are a charity case or someone with a rich family. The last assumption was blatantly not true for Peter Parker.

So Peter Parker the charity case it is then.

  Peter thought explaining this to Ms.Pye was a good idea. Apparently not. You could just see the fury in her eyes. But like a professional she composed herself.

"Do you believe this Peter?" "What people say about you?" Ms.Pye asked.

  Peter thought hard about it. In reality one thing a person says doesn't matter.In his world though anything and everything a person says is valuable.

  Because you never know if they'll get to say anything else.

A hesitant nod is what Ms.Pye received.

"Okay then." Ms.Pye started. "Let's discuss what exactly people say and what to do with these words."

"Here we go." Peter thought.
———/————/—-4-/——2—/————-

   On Peters way out of Ms.Pye's office he saw Flash waiting outside.

  Peter gave a happy wave and walked on over a bit confused to why he's here.

"Didn't he already have his appointment today?" Peter asked himself.

"Hey." Flash greeted giving a smile. The smile was genuine but you could tell he seemed anxious.

  Peter tilted his head wishing Flash knew ASL or that he could speak aloud.

"Well this is awkward." Flash said breaking the silence. Peter nodded.

"Anyways I am going to be late." Flash jutted his thumb towards the door.

"See ya around Parker."

  Peter gave a small hesitant wave to Flash as he disappeared behind the door.

  Peter couldn't put his finger on it but the whole interaction just seemed wrong. They were both stiff and sullen. But why?

"Then again it could just be me." Peter told himself. "I am not exactly people person extraordinaire."

  It wasn't until Peter was about halfway home already really wanting Mr.Lolane's spaghetti when it hit him.

  The strange feeling was the one he hadn't felt  in a long time. What used to be a familiar buzz become what he thought would never return.

  The warning sense of danger. That hum in his spine that he feared was about to tear his life apart again.

And the danger might be Flash.

—————/\/—————-[ ]—————

  Later that evening after visiting May Peter walked into something he wished he didn't.

  Really all he wanted to do was plop into bed and stew in his thoughts.

That wasn't happening anytime soon.

  Peter assumed that Ava invited Felicity over and that's why she was there.

  The pair of girls looked to be ganging up on a regretful looking Sam. Luke was trying to get them to stop but failing.

Harry was trying his best to get Danny to stop meditating but like Luke,was failing.

"This is sadly normal." Thought Peter.