Ms.Hill?

"Who to the what now?" Sam asked clearly confused. He was bending over his cereal the spoon submerged in it due to surprise.

"I am your care taker until Mr. and Ms. Lolane get back from their trip." The lady responded sharply again.

"COME ONNNnn!!" Ava groaned tilting her chair back. "We are teenagers we don't need some babysitter."

"This "some baby sitter" is called Ms.Hill and she's in charge of you and your chores as of this morning." she corrected Ava.

Ava let her chair fall down as she stood up and stormed off into her room,feet pounding on the stairs all the way.

"This is way below my pay grade." Ms.Hill thought angrily.

"I apologize Ms.Hill. Ava has an issue with authority figures." Danny calmly explained.

"Well so do I." Sam grumbled toward his cereal.

Luke elbowed him in the rib receiving a "Hey!" from Sam. Their argument continued all the way to their rooms.

Ms.Hill eyed the dishes left behind.

"Welcome to my life."Peter thought.

——————\/3/\|€[]/\/\~~

Ned was hysteric and you can't really blame him.

"Wait wait wait wait waaaait!" Ned exclaimed.

"So you" Ned pointed to Venom " are some alien and you" he pointed to Flash "are now the aliens guy?!"

"Not so loud!" Flash scolded. It didn't really have an affect though with how pathetic he looked. Lying on the floor pale and kneeling next to the toilet incase he felt the need to hurl again.

The whole situation was ridiculous really. The girls had sent Ned after him, being the only other guy and all that.

He was worried that any moment MJ or Mary (worse case scenario both of them) would barge in at many moment wanting an explanation.

MJ would be blunt and intimidating.

Mary would use her charming voice to get him to tell him everything.

His only option?

  To tell Ned everything so that he could help him cover it up. So he spilled his guts figuratively and literally. Venom helped the story by making it seem like someone wasn't just murdered but he did quite a horrible job at it.

Ned was sitting on the kitchen sink seemingly lost in thought.

"This isn't how I thought he would react." Flash told Venom.

Same. Thought there'd at least be screaming like with Anne.

"Anne?"

Venom never got to answer though because suddenly Ned had hopped off the sink and stared directly at Flash.

"I can't do this." Ned said.

"Oh."

A heavy silence hung in the air.

"No not like that!" Ned explained, "I am still your friend it's just this is like the billionth secret I've had to hide within this friend group and its getting overwhelming."

"What?"
"Huh?"

"No joke I have a list I keep of everybody's secrets so I can just keep track."

"Ned I" Flash got cut off.

"Don't Ned me Flash!"
"You stay here in the bathroom I've got a job to do."

Ned left the restroom the door clicking shut leaving Flash feeling hopeless.

"What if he tells them?!" Flash's voice broke as he spoke.

Venom made a sound as if he was about to speak.

"No we are not eating them!" Flash sternly told Venom.

"I was actually going to say we could threaten them but whatever floats your boat....did I use that phrase correctly?"

"God I am doomed." Flash groaned.

———In the living room—

"Is be okay?" Mary Jane pressed.

"Yeah what's up?" MJ asked using her "I am acting uninterested but I would like to know voice.

"I am calling a meeting of all of us as soon as possible." Ned explained.

"But Harry and Peter couldn't come." Mary reminded.

"What do you mean for a meeting?" MJ asked.

"You bet Peter could and by now Harry should all be healed up enough." Ned answered Mary's question.

"Wait he lied about being able to come?" MJ asked getting angry.

"Exactly why we all need a meeting!" "You bet I am going to get their butts down here wether they like it or not." With that Ned stormed into another room. A man on a mission.

"Oh yeah,Don't bother Flash!" He yelled from the other room now.

"What do we do now?" Mary directed towards MJ already getting impatient.

Flopping onto the couch MJ switched the TV on and gave her wonderful insight "We wait."

"Wait what?" Mary Jane said shocked.

"I was being sarcastic we're going to over analyze the crap out of this." MJ fumed.

"I hoped you would say that."

Brainstorming can be a dangerous thing when left with two clever girls.

————————

Peter looked at Neds messages confused. Something was missing clearly.

He had spent the morning idly around,doing homework and scrolling through memes.

It wasn't until he noticed Neds silence that he felt unnerved. Ned should be spamming him about how last night at the girls slumber party went.

After some hops and jumps through his history he realized someone had deleted Ned texts to him.

Frustrating but an easy fix.

So as soon as he reversed whatever did this to  his poor phone his eyes bulged not only by the amount of Neds texts but also the rest of his friends.

Home work can wait. He was about to leave when it occurred to him why Ms.Hill was really here.

Guess he's crawling through the window again.