VOLUME 1~DREAM

Chapter onE

Highly, nobody could notice that the famous three idiots in Libya were top security agents, at least not from the way they spoke or behaved but just their looks.
Rexx;coded A100, Possible;B200 and F-bone;C300 of the TSA were crammed in a bus moving from the airport to the main town of Tripoli.

Fbone:(lights a cigarette) I'm so tired of this bus moving like an eight months old impregnated snail.
Rexx:(stares at fbone) look you better stay calm or maybe you might wanna get down and take a lonely walk.
Fbone:(puffs smoke over Rexx's face) Did we really have to leave our cars and get on this shid*?
The heat in here will definitely kill me.
Rexx:(pulls out the cigarette) This is what will rather kill you. Now listen, Doc gave us direct orders not to use our cars. You can't disobey the orders of the head of TSA,can you?
Fbone: Yeah! Ba* I...
Rexx: look... using our cars could put us in danger....
Fbone:(exclaims) Ah! gosh...how can driving my own car get me into danger?
Possible:Hey! Hey! Hey!Idiot...take it down,I'm try'na rest here.
Fbone: My bad...
Rexx: Thy enemy looketh thou even when thou neverest thinketh to be followed upon. That is when thou faceth danger.
Fbone:(totally confused) Errr...what was that?...and who the fuck is Thou?
Possible:(giggles) ok...ok...ok that was weird but Fbone, What Mr Shakespeare here is try'na put across is that, riding here could be....suicide.
Fbone:Yeah yeah I get'id,thine brethren understandeth thou....(burst into laughter)
Possible:(teases) yah! If thou hadn't understandeth,like thou would have walketh...hahaaaa!

The bus alighted the agents at the city junction where a Mercedes Benz awaited them. They then departed to the Tripoli Hotel where they were to take shelter before departing to the TSA base somewhere in the thick forest of Kenya.

Secretary:Good evening, welcome to T-Hotel.
Rexx: We are here on an invitation from Mr Frank;I believe the owner of the hotel...
Secretary: Oh..yeah! You must be the guests he talked about.
Fbone:(whispers to possible) That's one hot receptionist...whooow!
Possible: I agree on that one.
Secretary: I'm Esther, Mr Frank's personal secretary...(sights Fbone) not a receptionist.
Fbone:(marvelled)errrrr...it wasn't me.
Possible:(whispers to fbone) I think she overheard you bro.
Secretary: He insisted i meet you in person and show you your rooms. Gentlemen, please follow me.
Rexx:Sure! After you.

Esther,a tall slim young lady obviously beautiful led the agents to their various apartments.
Each agent fell in love with their apartment. It was a huge room, twenty-five feet by thirty. At one end,there was a double bed and on top of the bedside table,there was a telephone. All the walls were tastefully decorated with wallpaper in a creamish colour.
Possible who had already begun testing the spring bed signalled Rexx and F-bone with his C4-spy miniphone; this was a very tiny ear phone structured device. All the agents in the Top Security Agency(TSA) has one. With this miniphone,they were able to communicate with each other anywhere on earth.

Possible: Guys...do you read me?
Rexx:(in his apartment) clear... Roger!
Possible: This place is hell...no damn heaven!
Fbone: Very huge place....not bad for a country like lybia.
Rexx:(looks at his watch) 1:32am. I'm going to bed. See you all tomorrow.

Tuesday,the 27th day in the month of April was the day the agents had to meet Mr Frank personally for the first time. At exactly 7:00am, fbone who was always the last to wake up found a piece of written note on the floor to his door which read;
"Hey idiot...wake up. We are waiting for you at the dining hall. Make it up fast."
Fbone got dressed up and left for the dinning hall.

Possible: Ahuh! Sleeping handsome is finally awake. Here's your seat.
Rexx: You guys know we are here on an assignment right?
Fbone: why? What's the trouble?
Rexx: Don't know yet. Doc said we shouldn't leave here without meeting up with Mr Frank else it will be a useless game to return back to the base.
Possible:Then, something is really going on.