Chapter fouR

Of course, Bernice did not know that Rexx, Possible and Fbone were top secret agents. It was her dad, Mr Frank who knew about them due to his personal friendship with Dr Spider. The three agents pretended very well not to know anything about what Bernice was talking about.

Rexx: oh come on Bernice, we are in Kenya. How do we know about something in Lybia that the lybians don't even know themselves?
Possible: ahuh! and...why don't you tell us how it all started.
Bernice:(sighs deeply) O-Kay! It was around 13:00 when I decided to go see my dad. When I got out of my apartment, I saw two men opposite my apartment standing beside a black Hummer,with another sitting behind the wheels.
They were all dressed in black and wore the same outfit. They stared at me as I modeled out.
Fbone: Why didn't you get back in and call for help?
Bernice: if I had only known that they were after me.
I didn't! So I took off in my car. I didn't quite realise I was being followed till I got to the traffic where I noticed the black Hummer trying to overtake a taxi. There,I felt unsafe and drove as fast as I could. I thought I'd lost them when I lost sight of the Hummer,so I parked and was just about to get off to continue my journey by taxi when....
Possible:(yawns loudly) I'm I the only one with red eyes?
Rexx: shut up!...go on.
Bernice: when out of nowhere the Hummer with very top speed hit mine. Then I went blank. I somehow saw death approaching.

Possible:(gasps) You saw death? That guy is fucken creepy

Possible:(gasps) You saw death? That guy is fucken creepy. I've known him since kindergarten.

Fbone:Rexx, does mango somehow or someway contain alcohol?
Possible: hahaa...sorry about that....preach on miss.
Bernice: I woke up to find out that I was tied in chains to a chair. I started to call for help because the room was very dark.
A lady came in with a guy and warned me to shut my mouth.  I screamed the louder.
After receiving a slap from the lady, she ordered for my mouth to be tied up.
I still screamed with worthless efforts and then I felt the tip of a gun hit my head. That's it, I fell unconscious.
Possible: (frowns)annoying! Keep quiet and you are still screaming. I would have smashed your head with a refrigerator if It had been me.
Rexx:hmm...they must be very nefarious then, especially the lady!
Bernice: yeah i remember that lady quiet well. She was fair in complexion and had a long black hair with long nails.
Possible: So how do you feel now?
Bernice: well I'm ok. Just a little pains on my wrist and mouth.

After an hour of chatting with the agents, Bernice stood to leave.

Bernice: well, it's past eight. I have to go take a rest so that I will be fit to see Dad tomorrow.
Fbone: You flying back to Lybia?
Bernice: No! Dad's here on an appointment.

Bernice left the agents who hesitated to stay a few more hours.

Rexx: Dude's gonna cry with his left eye this time.
All 3: (laughs)
Fbone: guys! There's something we're ignoring.
Rexx: what's that?
Fbone: the fact that blashark released Bernice just like that, without any price.
Possible: he certainly has got a plan.
Rexx: well, not my problem. I've got a date tomorrow so see you guys later.
Possible: Rubbish!
Rexx: hey mind the way you talk to the world's handsome man. Show respect...don't you agree? Huh Fbone.
Fbone: Who lied to you?

It was  Saturday morning when Rexx left for Conilias apartment. He left without informing Possible and Fbone. At exactly 8:00am, he reached the doorstep of Conilias place and pressed the doorbell.

Conilia: Who is it? Give me a minute.
Rexx: you can have all the time you want, I'll still wait for you.
Conilia: who could that be?(opens the door).
Rexx: hello!
Conilia: (surprised) Rexx? Errm....what are you doing here?
Rexx: what I'm I doing here? Don't tell me you forgot we're going to church...sorry for lunch.
Conilia: Oh! Yeah. Slipped.
Rexx: I wouldn't be surprised if you don't show up on our wedding day....(smiles).
Conilia:Stop joking... anyways as you can see, I'm not yet ready. I just got up from bed.
Rexx: yeah! I can really really , I mean really see that. You know your nightie is transparent right?
Conilia: Yeah I know. I bought it myself.
Rexx: and do you realise you are standing in front of me?
Conilia: why all these dumb questions. Of course I know.
Rexx: can I come in?
Conilia: Oh yeah come in....have a seat.
Rexx: You've got a beautiful body.
Conilia:(realises she's half naked) oooh! Hey...cover your eyes.

Rexx partially closed his eyes as conilia rushed in to her bedroom to change up.

Rexx: Don't forget to take also your bath. I will wait... darling!
Conilia:(smiles) He called me darling.

Meanwhile, back home, Possible and Fbone kept knocking on Rexx's door.

Fbone: it's ten after eight. I don't think he's still asleep.
Possible: yeah,Rexx doesn't even sleep till 6. He's always awake before 6.
Fbone: I think he's busy and doesn't want any disturbances.
Possible: Rexx? Busy? Doing what?
Fbone: morning devotion....
Possible: ( burst into laughter) Rexx and Prayer. Two repelling words. Ahah! The guy is on a date, we forgot.
Fbone: just look at this.
Possible: hey why don't we go to the beach. Maybe you might get lucky and also meet your con...con...conina!
Fbone:(walks away) illiterate!

However, Conilia had already gotten dessed up magnificently and was ready to leave with Rexx when Rexx himself, captured by her beauty, grabbed her by the arm pulling her into his arms. Conilia,who also seemed to like Rexx did not make any attempt to resist such a romantic move. Both stood closely facing each other. The room was filled with love and passion.

Conilia:(whispers) what do want?
Rexx: just your love!
Conilia: what do you mean?
Rexx: I love you!

Conilia was very flattered. She fell deeply into Rexx's pit of love when Rexx slowly made an attempt to kiss her. Still in his arms, conilia placed her arms around Rexx. No sooner than one could imagine,the lips of both lovers were found hugging each other in the most romantic way.
Slowly and still kissing, Rexx found his way out to lay conilia in the sofa. Just as he was about to undress her, conilia gave up from going further.

Conilia: Rexx stop it! This ain't right. I can't do this.
Rexx: Don't worry, as for me I can.

Rexx kept on kissing her neck then moved to her shoulder but before he could make it to her breast, conilia freed herself.

Conilia: look Rexx, we shouldn't do this especially when we know nothing about each other. We just met!
Rexx: your lips are so soft and juicy.
Conilia: did you even hear me at all?
Rexx: oh yeah yeah! You're right but I just can't control myself. I've been blinded by your beauty.
Conilia: can we go now?
Rexx: yeah, of course.

Still sighting each other, Rexx lead conilia to his car and opened the front door but conilia stood still starring at the car.

Rexx: what's wrong? Don't you wanna go anymore?
Conilia: Oh no ..not that.
Rexx: what is it then?
Conilia: Are you sure you didn't borrow this one?
Rexx: (exclaims) Ah!

Rexx left with conilia to one of the most expensive restaurants in Kenya. They had travelled 100 kilometers from Nairobi to Mombasa. If only they knew what was to come,like.....