TeaseR

Join the ride, fasten your seatbelt, grab a popcorn and witness an extravaganza from...

-The Thrills-
"Possible: It just hit me now that as kid,I had this really weird dream..."

Do you believe in visions?...

...Twenty years ago, a young boy saw a dream and it seemed more realistic than usual. It was visionary.
Possible, perplexed in a moment of
déjà vu begun to experience flashbacks on a desolated dream.

"Possible: We were agents just as we are now but had a different team leader.
Khage: Our leader is Jay and no one else, it was just a mere dream"
Who would believe?

-The Comical Action-
"Gunman: I said every soul here should lay down....Now!
Khage: (aims at the gunman) Freeze! Take a step and I will shoot you in the balls.

Gunman: (aims at Khage) oh no...no...no...you ain't gonna stop me.
Jay: (aims from a different direction) I wouldn't move if I were you. Because I would need my balls.
Khage: (smiles) Me too bro"

-The hidden passion-
"Nate: (yells) Ten... Nine... Eight...
Possible: legacy, I love you. I've got feelings for you and I've never had the courage to tell you till today. I'm in love with you. (Kisses Legacy)
Legacy: (speechless) W...Wha?"

-The hysterical moments-
"Legacy: (panting) We... We... We made it.
Possible: (sighs deeply) Yeah!
Cyrus: Are you all okay? Are we all here?
Legacy: Where's Nate?
Nate: Over here guys.
Legacy: Where? Can't see you.
Nate: Up here!
Legacy: (astonished) Nate? What the fuck are you doing up there? Even I being a girl, I'm still on the ground.
Nate: (climbs down) Who says I'm scared? I just love to climb tall coconut trees when I'm in a new neighborhood"

-The dramatic scenes-
"Khage: I'm here, get me a lighter.
Nate: You went back for cigarettes?
Khage: Miss, please get me a lighter.
Salesgirl: Sir please you can't smoke in here.
Khage: ah? But I took the cigarettes from here?
Salesgirl: We sell condoms too"

All these in the quest to prevent the Ekaastonite from the rebels to save Africa.

"Blashark: when the stone was discovered, analysis showed that the stone has potential to be transformed into antimatter. When Ekaastonite is weaponise, its atomic qualities can be altered into antimatter qualities and thus be used for controlled explosions.
When weaponise, nanotechnology can be used to server the hydrogen bonds and cut the flow of energy, hence stopping the explosion to an extent.
Which means I could choose to blow up just one city... or all"

This is the Genesis!
The beginning of an end...;the dream.
Agent Fighters!