Chapter ninE

Possible: (panicking) Bone!
Fbone: (also panicking) Possible!
Possible: I can't look back. Please look and tell me that it's who we think it is.
Fbone: let's do it together then.

Both Possible and Fbone slowly turned back and to their greatest shock, found Rexx sitting comfortably in the jet with a cup of tea.
They both turned back to Dr Spider with enough fright to take them to their heels.

Possible: (clears his throat) Doc, there's a ghost in the jet.
Fbone: I never believed in ghost. Now I do.
Dr Spider: There's no such thing as ghosts.
Possible: Bone, Doc can't see what we are seeing.
Dr Spider: That's Rexx. He's not a ghost.

Rexx came down from the jet and the first to see him was Conilia who was with Legacy and Prisca.

Conilia: I've begun seeing his spirit. Well, he still looks cute and mascular in his ghostly form.
Prisca: That ain't a ghost. Rexx!
Legacy: (perplexed) Rexx?

Conilia who was feeling very low hearted suddenly took a grip of herself, starred really hard at the  image in front of the jet and exclaimed elatedly.

Conilia: (yells) Rexx! Is that you?
Possible: no, it's not him.
Rexx: Conilia, my love.
Conilia: (elated) You're alive. I can't believe this.
Rexx: (hugs Conilia) I told you I will never leave you all alone.
Dr Spider: Told ya. She's smiling already.
Conilia: (kisses Rexx) Don't scare me like that ever again.
Rexx: I promise.
Prisca: (intentionally coughs) sorry.
Rexx: Prisca!
Prisca: (smiles) Brother.
Rexx: (hugs Prisca) I always want to hear your words of encouragement. They really do strengthen me.
Prisca: You'll hear them each day.
Rexx: B200 and C300, not happy to see me? Come on, give me a hug.
Possible: (to Fbone) err... after you.
Fbone: why me? Can't you go first? Do I always have to be the first person?
Possible: uhuh! Ladies first.
Rexx: Guys I'm not a ghost.
Possible: prove it.
Fbone: yeah prove it.
Rexx: (slaps Fbone)
Fbone: (cries holding his cheek) Ouch!
Possible: Are you ok bro? Did it hurt?
Fbone: (grumbles) What does the sound "ouch!" mean to you?
Rexx: Sorry, I had to prove it.
Fbone: I didn't ask for proof...It was Possible. Aww!
Possible: I do believe now.
Legacy: My love.
Possible: (kisses Legacy) My heroin.
Legacy: I love you.
Dr Spider: Enough! Oh gosh, just get into the jet before we all get killed.
Fbone: (climbs into the jet) Well we are ready to meet our maker.
Possible: You and who? Bro it's about time you started speaking for yourself.

Everyone boarded the jet and Possible kept kissing Legacy. Dr Spider couldn't bear it anymore when Rexx and Conilia Joined the kissing tournament.

Dr Spider: Guys, that's enough. Learn to stay chaste till marriage.
Possible: (smiles) Doc,tell me you didn't say marriage.
Dr Spider: (nods his head and sighs) God have mercy.
B20, fly us home.
Nate: Roger that sir!
Rexx: Doc, BDO base destroyed as promised.
Dr Spider: (smiles) Yes but the battle isn't over yet.
Blashark is still out there.
Legacy: Don't worry about Blashark. He should be dead by now.
Prisca: How? We all saw him escape.
Legacy: yeah! But I didn't tell you that we planted a bomb in the jet, intentionally announced it to Blashark and he fell for it.
All Conilias Idea.
Rexx: wow! Smart huh?
Legacy: Yeah! Thanks for the compliment.
Dr Spider: Come to think of it, I would want to make Conilia and the lady here...
Prisca: Priscilla! Prisca for short.
Dr Spider: Ok? I'm officially recruiting you two into the TSA.
Conilia: (laughs) Excuse me Mr, I think you made a mistake in your speech. I can't be an agent.More less, I would have to quit after getting married to Rexx.
Dr Spider: It's not a law. It's an option,you decide.
Conilia: Oh ok! But no, I prefer being a waitress.
Possible: Ahuh! Rexx,how did you survive the explosion by the way?
Conilia: Yeah how Rexx?
Rexx: well I was just about to be killed when Nate saved me by firing down at the rebels with the jet. It only took a sec.
Dr Spider: (laughs) B20...is the best flight lieutenant in the base.
Rexx: He surely is the head of the Flight Fighters.

Everyone got home safely. Possible went home with his wife Legacy and got united with Alina and Khage. Rexx slept over at Conilias apartment and Fbone with Candy booked a hotel in Nairobi whiles Prisca was taken to the TSA headquarters to begin training.

Candy: Fbone,what did I miss?
Fbone: Death! And I missed you
Candy: (kisses Fbone) I missed you too.

Possibles wife, Legacy woke him up one morning. She was holding his phone.

Legacy: Honey
Possible: Yes? Why are you waking me this early?
Legacy: (points to his phone) Who is alarm and why does she call at 5 every morning?
Possible: (says to himself) My God! What did I do to deserve this?

Later that day at Conilias apartment.

Rexx: I'm organizing a date for all 6 of us.
Conilia: You know the city is being renovated because of the mass destruction that occurred during the rebel attack.
Rexx: Oh yes, I forgot about that.
Conilia: Can I ask a question?
Rexx: If it ain't silly.
Conilia: How did you get that mark on your chest?
Rexx: Oh that! I was Involved in an accident some years back. My car summersaulted 17 times and I miraculously survived.
Conilia: (confused) Ah so you had the time to count along, the number of times your car was summersaulted? Weird!

Some few weeks later, The agents went on a mission to put an end to a civil war in Sudan. They made it back home and took some weeks off to spend with their families.

Rexx: What's the funniest thing you've ever thought of?
Fbone: Well, That awkward silence between Abraham and Isaac coming home from the bush.
Possible: Hahaha! I swear, I can't make up their facial expressions.
Rexx: (laughs) That's a good one.
Fbone: (laughs) Abraham will be like, "Son you know I love you", then Isaac will angrily respond,"leave me alone, murderer!"
Agents: (all laughs)
Possible: speaking of jokes, I'm going to play a prank on my wife when I get home.
Rexx: I wouldn't advice you do that.
Fbone: Don't mind him. Just don't forget to make a recording. Hahaa!

Everyone went his way and possible certainly did want to play a prank on Legacy.
He reached home and as he entered the sitting room, his wife asked...

Legacy: darling! Why are you sad?
Possible: sweetheart, I have a problem at work.
Legacy: Don't say you have a problem. You should say we have a problem because we are married.
Possible: ok, we have a problem in our office.
Legacy: and what is the problem darling?
Possible: our secretary is pregnant for us.
Legacy: what?

Just when Legacy was about slapping the heck out of Possible, little Possible woke up from a long night sleep.

Possible: (wakes up) Mom I had this weird dream. I was a policeman and I was shooting people...and ...
Possibles mom: Enough son, go take your bath and go to school and stop exaggerating.
Possible: but mom, it was so real ...
Possibles mom: Son, it was just a DREAM.

to be continued...

***Thank you so much for reading my little book. Please comment your views and ideas, I really need them and don't hesitate to click on the ★***

***End of Volume 1(The dream). Follow up to read the real adventure of the agents in real life. Find out answers to mysterious questions choked in your heads as Agent Fighters;Volume 2(The Genesis) walks to your doorstep. Don't forget to vote for The Dream***