Chapter threE

The Head of the BDO, Blashark,felt very impatient. His plan of luring the agents into coming to rescue Bernice was a successful failure.

Blashark:(furious) Where are those Idiots? Why aren't they here to rescue that bitch? I want them here now!
Tigeress: you should calm down you know, yelling won't help.
Blashark: calm down? You want me to calm down when my plans are failing?
Tigeress: we just have to come up with a better one...that could do.
Blashark: you're right. If Prophet Mohammed doesn't go to the mountains,the mountains will come to him. Make sure that bitch is maltreated mercilessly.
Tigeress:(smiles) leave that to me boss.

Tigeress,a very young lady with fair skin colour and has got her long black hair bruised down to her breast. She was nicknamed Tigeress because of her long nails. Miss Tyra Tactaline,as her name goes has been Blasharks right hand accomplish in every evil portrayed.
The Black Dominant Organization was also not a small army which comprises both rebels and terrorists wanting to rule the whole of Africa. The BDO also had a secret base in which they operated.
Days passed by and Blashark grew more impatient. At first, he had been called Black shark and this later developed into Blashark.

Blashark:(furious) Those agents wanna know why I'm being called Black Shark...they will get it.

Blashark furiously called for Tigeress. Tigeress,as quick as her legs could take her, rushed in to his office.

Blashark: keeping that bitch here is a waste of time. Those agents would have been here long time ago if they wanted to come for her.
Tigeress: Surprising! I wonder why they aren't here for her.
Blashark: Release her and get her out of my land. She's of no use to me.
Tigeress: but boss you...
Blashark: no buts. Just obey before you complain. It's time for the mountains to go to the Prophet Mohammed.
Tigeress:(smiles)what are your plans now?
Blashark: (Takes a deep breath) We are going to...

Bernice was released but still tied up. She was carried to the street where she had been kidnapped.
The three agents met at the City Restaurant after hearing about the release of Bernice. Bernice fled all the way from Lybia to Kenya to meet the agents.

Waitress: Good afternoon. Conilia, at your service. What would you like to order?
Rexx: Conilia? That's a beautiful name you've got there.
Waitress:(giggles) thank you sir!
Rexx: you can call me Rexx.
Waitress: nice to meet you Rexx.
Possible:(intentionally coughs) ah! my oesophagus.
Fbone:(laughs) you will be ok bro...let's just finish watching this live new episode of Romeo and bullet.
Rexx: it's Juliet.
Fbone: whatever!
Waitress: (laughs)
Rexx: That's Possible over there, and this one here is Fbone. We are brothers.
Waitress:(waves) Hi there!
Possible:ok con...con...con errrm....con...
Fbone: cornflakes?
Possible: No! Con...
Fbone: concert?
Possible: Shut up!...con...
Fbone:(laughs) Oh! Hah! Bad man! I got you on this one. But why are you finding it difficult to mention condom?
Waitress:(giggles) it's Conilia.
Fbone: errm...I think I need to go to the washroom.
Rexx: hahaaaa!
Waitress: Can you place your order please. I've got other stuffs to do.
Rexx: Oh yeah! Me....I wish I could have you for lunch.
Waitress:(feeling shy) ok that was a quick move.
Possible: Get us fruit juice. Pineapple for him, Mango for me and strawberry for that dude in the washroom.
Waitress: Yes please. Straight away!
Fbone:(sits) I'd wanted to order for a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Please tell me that's what you ordered for.
Possible: I'd be very stupid to do that. I got you strawberry juice.
Fbone:(exclaims) strawberry juice? Gosh!
Possible: What?
Fbone:(stands)I love strawberries. Yeah!
Possible:(looks around) please sit. You are disgracing my Identity.
Fbone: Did you know it's my favorite?
Rexx:(chuckles) Yeah we know that. Just promise me you are gonna quit smoking.
Fbone: What the ffff.....
Rexx: just do it.
Fbone: ok fine! I'll try.

Just as they were talking, Bernice arrived at the restaurant with her own private car. She seemed very pale and had gotten herself two muscular guards for protection. She got down from her Elantra which had been parked behind the restaurant and headed to the restaurant.
Before then, conilia had served the agents and was just about to leave when Rexx called her back.

Waitress: Do you need anything?
Rexx: Errm...not anything serious. I just wanted to know if we could...Errm, I mean you n i, you know? If we could have lunch tomorrow.
Waitress: Lunch? Well ... I'm free tomorrow because it's a weekend so....ok! Here's my card. My address and cell number are on it. Ok bye!

She turned back swiftly winding her waist with her brightly colored skin and that took Rexx to Neverland...No Wonderland rather. Sorry,just confused with the lands. She tied her long black hair which spread on her shoulders as she walked away.

Possible: hey Rexx! Snap out of it. Hey buddy! Come back to earth. Would you stop staring at her butt?
Fbone: Guys,Bernice is in.
Possible: (slaps Rexx) Welcome to earth.
Rexx:(cries) Ouch! What the heck was that?
Possible: You don't know? It's called a slap.
Bernice: Hey guys!
Agents: Hey!
Possible: Take a seat.
Bernice: why did you hit Rexx?
Possible: Oh he just had a mosquito on his cheek...you know, nothing can be solved without violence.
Bernice: yeah you are right. Wait till you get a mosquito on your balls.
Fbone:(teases) ooooooo!
Possible: ouch!

Bernice, the only daughter of Mr Frank looked very pitiful. Even her eyes could tell that she had gone through a lot of maltreatment. Marks shown barely on her wrist where the chains had been put. Bernice sat down and turned serious all of a sudden.

Bernice: (looks around) There's something you guys need to know.
There's a secret base in the Lybian desert.
Rexx: (pretends) secret what?
Bernice: base! Those men who kidnapped me were rebels and they all wore black outfits which had BDO written behind their jackets.
Possible:(pretends) so how is the base like?
Bernice: huge! I've never seen anything like that in my life.Why are you guys starring at each other like that?
Rexx: Oh! Nothing....just marvelled.
Bernice:(suspicious) Do you know anything about that base? Because you look like you really do know something. Do you?...