Chapter twO

It took some time to get to the desert. The fighters remained 2 kilometers away from the rebels on land.

Rexx: We make our first move by flight. After the jet does most of the kill, we attack.
Flight fighters, Attack!
Now boys! Let's do some killing.
Fbone:Move! Move! Move! Move it!

3 Jets made their move over the desert ready to kill every rebel to be sighted....but

B20:(piloting a jet) Desert is clear...No sign of rebels. Roger!
Rexx:(confused) Nate! Come again.
B20: I repeat...no sign of rebels. Roger!
Rexx:(pissed off)Fuck! We lost them.
Tracy: All flight agents, retreat! I repeat, retreat!
B20:Roger that! Boys, you heard her!
Fbone:This doesn't make sense. We made it on time.
Possible: Well I'm tired anyways. I'm grateful we didn't get them b'cos I would have definitely slept in the middle of the battle.
Rexx:(pissed off) Damn it!
Fbone:(pissed off) Bitch!
Possible:(yawns) ....er fuck?
Tracy:(contacts Dr Spider) Doc, there's bad news. Roger?
Doc:(guffs)what is it? Don't tell you're dead. Are you?
Tracy:Errm...no. Just that there are no sign of the BDO rebels here.
Doc:(exclaims) what! How come?
Tracy: Don't know sir!
Doc: Damn it! Bitch! Fuck!

Agents A100,B200,C300 and A50 returned to Kenya.

Doc: Boys, now tell me what went wrong...
Tracy:(intentionally coughs)
Doc:(sighs) ...and girl.
Rexx:Doc,we left as soon as you gave the command. It only took us some few hours before we got there.
Tracy:What if those rebels weren't actually there in the desert.
Doc: They were right on the radar. It showed clearly.
Agent C20, what happened?
Bella: I do not know sir. They were right on target. I don't get it either how they disappeared.
Doc:(sighs) contact B20. Tell him to return my men.
Bella: Alright sir!

It was exactly 10 o'clock am when Dr Spider rushed in to the security room with the three agents as if being chased by an enormous beast.
Blashark,the head of the BDO had sent a video to the TSA.
Dr Spider with his agents stood in front of the radar screen watching the irritating video.

Blashark:(laughs evily) hmm...quiet smart,huh? You thought you could conquer my men that easily? HAHAHA...See,you just made me laugh in capital letters.
I've got the desert secured. I was able to indicate your jets 10 kilometers away. Better luck next time.
...and hey,I've got a surprise for you all.

The radar showed a short clip of Bernice tied to a chair with chains. A cloth was tied around her mouth to prevent her from making noise but she still kept on screaming with worthless efforts. Anyone could tell that she definitely was crying for help.

Blashark:You've got 12 hours. Just you three...come get her or she dies. Don't play smart.

The radar went blank after the video ended and the agents got extremely angry.

Fbone: He's gone too far this time.
Rexx: yeah! And has gotten himself into big trouble. Just look at how they are maltreating the lady.
Doc:(angry) Get the boys ready for battle. No mistake this time around.
Rexx:(mutters) dad...you've gone too far this time.
Tracy: you got to calm down Doc,it's a trap to capture them.
Possible: Tracy is right. What if he actually wanted us,and not Bernice but rather he...
Tracy:... he's using Bernice to get to you guys. Why is he not threatening Mr Frank but us?
Doc: Makes Sense, but the poor lady can't remain there.
Tracy: let's wait for sometime. A week could do. Then we'll know what to do.

Rexx, Possible and Fbone this time with their own cars left for the Blue Kat hotel in Nairobi, near the city market.
The agents were so exhausted that they immediately fell asleep once they touched their beds.
A couple hours later, Possible received a call from the Kenya Central hospital. His wife, Legacy was admitted.

Nurse:I'm I speaking to Possible please?
Possible: Yes please...
Nurse: im a nurse from the KC hospital. Your wife has been admitted here.
Possible: what happened to my wife?
Nurse:calm down sir. She's in labour and might give birth any moment from now.
Possible:(nervous) Tha...thank you. I'll be there in no time.

Possible got so nervous at hearing the news. He was so confused that he didn't even know his left and right. He immediately contacted Rexx and Fbone.

Possible:(nervous) Guys, come to my office right now,it's urgent.
Rexx: Office?
Possible:I mean my apartment, sorry!

Rexx and Fbone got so curious,they rushed into Possibles apartment straight away.

Fbone:hey bro, what's wrong?
Rexx: Man, what's happening to you?
Possible: We need to get to the hospital now. Legacy is about to give birth.
Fbone: isn't that supposed to be good news?
Rexx: what are we waiting for? Let's go.

Possible with Rexx and Fbone drove to the hospital as fast as their cars could take them. Upon arrival, they heard the cry of a baby in the delivery room of Legacy. Few minutes later, another cry of a baby was heard. He had twins.

Fbone: Are you crying?
Possible:(sobbing) who me? Of course not.
Fbone: Explain the tears in your eyes then.
Possible:(wipes the tears) too much dust around, you know...
Fbone: i see...
Rexx:Those are tears of joy. Do you know how wonderful it feels to be a father? No! You don't even have a girlfriend.
Fbone:(teases) that makes two of us.
Rexx: Oh really? I promise you that by the end of this month I will ...
Possible: shhhh! Here comes the midwife.
Midwife: Possible?
Possible: That's me ma'am
Midwife: Congrats! You are a father of two now. A girl and a boy.
Possible:Oh my Gosh! Guys did you hear that?
Rexx: congratulations dad!
Possible: nurse please which came first? Because I really want the boy to be the elder one.
Midwife:(smiles)Oh that? I'm sorry you would have to accept the girl as the eldest.
Possible: damn! See,can you do me a favor and put them back in, then bring out my boy first?
Midwife:(laughs) You can go see her now.
Possible:(happy) thank you so much.

Legacy got discharged some few hours later and Possible went home with his new family.