Lucy's Hate

Lucy's POV:

I was sitting at the bar with Mira, Levy, and Cana. I was looking around, until I saw Team Natsu talking. I just sighed it's been three years since Lisanna came back from Edoles, and everyone other then Levy, Mira, Lexus, Wendy, Cana, Master, and the Exceeds talk to me.

"Lu-Chan are you Okay?" Levy asked me

"Yeah Levy-Chan." I said looking at her.

She knew I was lieing, but she didn't push it.

I turned back to my drink, thinking that I wish my other friends would be here today. I haven't seen them in a long time. I've been keeping a secret from everyone, I was going to tell Natsu but didn't because he started to ignore me, I think Laxus would love to see our friends again, but he's on a solo mission, for two more days, just then I was knocked out of my thoughts when someone punched me, I looked up to see Natsu.

"Hey weakling." He said with Grey and Erza behind him, smirking at me. "I need to tell you something, I'm kicking you out of team Natsu, your just a replacement anyway."

I got up, and glared at him, I wanted to say something to him but couldn't.

"I would stop with that stupid glare, or else." Erza said

"Or else what?" I said I looked to see my friends being held back by freeds force fiald. Just than I felt a hit to my face, a cut on my arm, and my feet frozen to the floor.

Then more hits, until I was on the floor, I could hear my friends screaming for them to stop, and the whole guild laughing until they all joined in.

"Fire dragons roar!" I heard I was waiting for it, until "Water dragons ROAR!"

"Hey who are you?!" Erza yelled

"Are you okay, LuLu?" It was a girl with long purple hair, purple eyes, fair skin and she was well built. I knew her, cause only one person in my life called me that.

 I knew her, cause only one person in my life called me that

"Sirina?" I asked I saw her smile.

"Sirina watch out! Ice dragon Roar!" I looked and saw a man with teal blue hair, icy blue eyes, and fair skin, and he too was well built, the guy stopped Grey's ice from hitting Sirina.