Lucy's Hate

Lucy POV:

It's been a month, now, since the party happen, and everyone has been training, Mom was training all the guilds, and we (Dragon, Ect slayers) have been training all over the place.

Red, Laxus, and I have been training together, up in the mountains. We are on our way back, when we saw everyone standing in front of the guild doors, we could see Mira, because she gotten much more bigger, I'm serious, she looks like she carrying triplets, but she told us, she's only carrying one.

"Hey guy's." I said when we got to them.

"Lu-Chan." Levy said with tears running down her face.

"Lev, whats wrong?" Red asked

"It's Galaxy, she's gone missing, and Nova was attack." Cana said also crying.

I was going to say something, but Red ran into the guild, at full speed, pushing Natsu out of the way.

"Oh my." Mira said "That was something."

"Poor Nova." I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Luce don't cry." Natsu said walking to me, and pulled me to him.

I was going to say something, but I didnt, just than we all heard a loud Roar.

Mom and everyone came running out, they all looked like they saw a monster.

"Mom?!" I ran up to her, "What's going on?"

"It's Red, when he saw Nova, he lost it." She said in a panick.

"I'm guessing they are Mates." Mira said

"What? No they've known each other since they were kids." Mom said

"Oh." We all said

We could hear a trumpet playing, we all didn't see it coming.

The next thing we see is a black and red Blur.

Red POV:

"Nova I'm so sorry." I said holding her hand.

"Red it's not your fault." She said

"It is." I said as I looked into her eyes, I could feel the mating pull to her. We kepted the whole Mate thing a secret, we weren't ready to tell everyone yet, "If I hadn't been born none of this would have happen."

"Red please don't say that." She said putting her other hand on my left cheek.

Just than you could hear a trumpet play, that was the signal that it's time. I wish I had more time, with my family, and friends, and my mate.

"Nova?" I said getting up.

"Yes Red." She said

"Will you wait for me?" I asked

"Of course I will." She said

"Promise." I said

"Promise, now go." She said

I ran and open the balcony doors, and saw Arrows flying to us, I than saw everyone under me, so I jumped down and Transformed.

Layla Pov:

The Arrows where stopped, by a DRAGON!

It looked just like Acnologia, but it was Black and Red, it let out a large roar.

My eyes widen, that was Red's roar, this is Red's dragon Form, he learned to transform at will.

I snapped out of it as Red's large head turned to me, looking me in the eyes.