Lucy's Hate

Lucy POV:

"Acnologia?"

"Where is she?" He asked again

"Acnogy?" Aunt Anna said, walking towards him.

"Aunt Anna?" I said stepping in front of her, I heard a growl come from the dragon, that's behind me.

"Move girl!" He yelled jumping up, and lit is hand on fire, black fire, he was about to swing at me.

"Lucy?!" Everyone yelled, but as Acnologia was above me, he was sent back toward the door. Someone landed in front of me.

"Red?!" Everyone yelled, but he hasn't said anything, but was growling like crazy.

"That was a good hit, kid." Acnologia said getting up.

Red didn't say anything, he just continued to growl at him.

"Come on boy, show me what you got." Acnologia said

Just than Red disappeared, Acnologia was surprised, but was looking all over the place, he was than sent flying out of the guild, with Red running after him.

"Huh?" Acnologia was really confused, but he still stood up, still willing to fight.

"Stay down you Bastard!" Red yelled hitting him.

"Holy Dragons Roar!"

"Dark Dragons Roar!"

Attack after attack, they continued to go at each other, not stopping.

Until A dark ball came at me, just than Red was in front of me, and took the hit. From the attack, Red was starting to wobble, swaying back and forth, until he hit the ground.

"Red?!" I yelled and dropped to his side, I could hear Acnologia breathing heavy, I looked up to see him fall back, onto his butt.

"Damn he was strong, I never met anyone like him before, well he's the second." He said breathing heavier.

"Acnogy?!" Aunt Anna yelled ran to him, and hugged him.

"Ugh." I looked back at Red and he was trying to get up.

"Red! Don't move!" I said, he didn't listen to me, and rolled over anyway, and sat up on his butt.

"See what I mean, the woman cares for him, and not her own son." Red said telepathically.

"Yeah I see it." I said out loud.

"Red? Are you okay?" It was Gramps.

"Yeah, thanks." He said looking at gramps.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know about you, my boy." Gramps was crying, and came and hugged Red.

"It's fine, like she said she kept me a secret for a long time, for a stupid reason, and she gave me up." Red said, I could tell he was hurting on the inside.

Red got up, and started to dust himself off. As he did so, I saw the bandages starting to come undone.

"Red? Your bandages." I said he looked at me, shrugged his shoulders, but took off all the bandages, when he was done we all were shocked to see what's all over his body.

"Red look." I said pointing at his arms, he looked down and saw what we saw.

He had the same tattoo's as Acnologia, all over his body. He even gotten more muscular too the only difference is his tattoos are red, his body gotten tanier, even his hair was longer, and it wasn't red anymore, it was a silverish white color.

"Oh my." I looked to see Mom stirring at him, with wide eyes. Well I mean everyone's eyes widen, "Red your in Dragon force."

"Huh?" We all said