Lucy's Hate

Lucy POV:

It's been two months, since Red got hurt, we haven't seen him at all, Mom and Aunt Anna have been getting more worried, and our bond that we have, is gone, I can't feel him anymore.

"Hey Luce? You okay?" I turned in my seat and saw Natus, and Team Natsu stirring at me, did I forget to say, that we started to hang out more, sense they got here (the guild's).

"Yeah, just...." Before I could finish someone cuts me off.

"Thinking about Red again?" I looked to see, Nova, the Galaxy Dragon slayer, she has dark blueish-purple hair, purple eyes, pale skin, and she is the same hight as me.

"Hey Nova, yeah I am." I said, I saw her look at me, than away.

"Do you think he's okay?" She asked

"Yeah, I do." Was all I said

"Well I should go." She said, well running away.

"She's just as strange as ever." It was Mira, she had grown a baby belly now.

"Hey Mira, how you feeling?" I asked

"I'm good, I just wish Red would come back." She said "Laxus won't stop passing, in our living room, and over at the bar too."

"Yeah, I mean that was a first for us, we never saw Red that badly wounded." That was Juvia's with Grey on her tail. Grey hasn't left Juvias side, either.

"Yeah." I said

"Don't worry Lu-Chan, he'll be fine." Levy said "I mean look at Wendy, she's still freaking out over what happened."

We all looked over to the Sky dragon Slayer, who had her head on the table, while Romeo and Charlie stirring at her.

"He's like the big brother she never had." Cana said and we all agreed to it, even team Natsu.

"I just wish we got a progress report about him." I said

"Lucy, he'll be fine, do you feel your guys contraction?" Oscar asked

"No, I haven't felt anything." I said they all looked at me weirdly, than at each other, than back to me (except for Team Natsu).

"Um well I think its about time I..." Before Mira could finish her sentence, Mom yelled for everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone, listen up!" She yelled, "well be holding a ball tomorrow, so dress nice, and no, baggy pants, shots, and wear shoes, nice dress shoes."

After that mom got off the stage, and walked away. Now everyone was talking about the ball, and what they'll wear.

"Hey Luce do you want to go with me?" I looked at Natsu, he was blushing hard, it was putting Erza's hair to shame, "I mean just as Friends."