Lucy's Hate

Red POV:

"Welcome to the second day of the Grand Magic Games-Kabo!" Mato said

"Todays event is 'BURN' it is contained of ice welders, only. Here are the rules, you have fifty minutes, to knock out other ice mages, last one standing wins."

"So I'll go." Juvia said

"But.." Levy was cut off.

"It's fine I have more than one magic now." Juvia said jumping off the balcony.

"Good luck Juvia!" We all yelled.

Juvia POV:

I walked up to the other competences, they all saw me, and were shocked, cause I'm known as the rainwoman. But I have a secret weapon.

"Hey what are you doing here your a water mage." Some girl said, she's from Sabertooth, I just ignore her.

"Alright-kabo." Mato said "Let the burn began!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw two girls came at me, one with black hair(from fairy tail) the other was the girl from Sabertooth.

"Ice-make blizzard!" They both yelled at the same time, I just rolled my eyes.

"Ice Dragon raging snow!" I yelled, and just like that the fight was over.

"We have a winner, Juvia Lockser." Mato said shocked, "Well she is the every well known for the Water and ice magic."

I turned and walked back to my friends to see Freeze waiting for me, when he saw me, he smiled, and walked with me to the others.

Red POV:

After Juvias battle we were shocked just like everyone else, but it was excepted for her.

When Juvia got back to us, she was all kinds of red, so I went into her head.

'Freeze told Grey we were dating, and kissed me.'

My eyes widen, she was looking at the rest of the Guild, I could tell she was looking at Freeze. When I looked back at Juvia she was staring at me, so I smirked at her. She than knew I know, so she started to shake her head at me, telling me not to say anything, but this is me where talking about.

"Hey Juvia how was that kiss?" I asked everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me, than at Juvia who was more redder than my hair.

"Wait who kissed you Juvia?" All the girls asked at the same time.

"Freeze." She said looking away, "He only kissed me to make Grey believe that we we're a couple."

"Oh so you had a run in with Fullbuster?" Mist asked

"Yes, Grey didn't believe him, so he asked me, but before I could say anything, Freeze kissed me." Juvia said looking down and was playing with her fingers.

"Did you kiss him back?" Lucy asked

Juvia nodded her head, not saying anything.

"Oh I have an idea." Levy said

"Oh and what's the idea?" I asked

"We all say were in a relationship with someone." She said "To make them feel what we felt."

"Yes, let's do it." Cana said high-fiving Oscar.

"Yeah okay, it only makes since because Juvia and Wendy are in a 'relationships' with Charlie and Freeze." Lucy said quoting 'Relationships'.

"Okay whos with who?" Jellal asked

"Oh I know." Levy said jumping up and down, "The people you trained with."