Lucy's Hate

Lucy POV:

I woke up in a room with half pink half red painted walls. I sat up, groaning as I did so, when I was up all the way, I saw that I was in a queen size bed, and I was covered in bandages, and I was naked.

Just then the door opened to show a lady in her mid-thirties, she looked just like Wendy, blue hair, a cute face. She stopped when she saw me sitting up, and staring at her.

"Oh my your awake my lady." She said

"Yes.. Hello." I said

"How are you feeling?" She asked

"Better, thank you." I said

"It just wasn't me hime, Wendy helped me as well." She said

"Wait Wendy is here?" I asked "And hime?"

"Yes she is along with your other friends, and yes hime, your mom will explain everything." She said "Oh I should intrudes myself, my name is Grandiena, the Sky Dragon."

"Your Wendy's mom." I said shocked as hell.

"Yes and thank you for watching over my daughter, hime." Grandiena said bowing her head, just than my door was thrown open to show my mom, and friends, Wendy, Mira, Cana, Levy, the Exceeds, Juvia, and Luxas.

"Lu-Chan/Lucy-San/Lushi/ Blondie." They all said as they came running to me.

"Lucy..."

"Mom." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Lucy let me explain everything to you and your friends, oh I forgot we picked up five more of your friends." My mother said "You may come in now."

I looked at the door and saw Yukino, Kagura, Ultear, Meredy, and Jellal, they all had a sad smile on.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked

"Sting cheated on me." Yukino said with tears going down her face.

"Rouge cheated on me." Kagura said she too was crying.

"Ogra cheated on me." Ultear said crying.

"Lyon cheated on me." Meredy said.

"Erza turned down my feelings for her stupid strawberry cake." Jellal said looking down at the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry guys." I said trying to get up, but I still felt pain.

"Lucy?" I looked at my mom, "I will explain everything to you and everyone else, so I want you all to listen up."

She started about that she is the Queen on the dragons, and that she faked her death, than about other like why she left me and my father.

"I'm so sorry I had to leave you with your father, but he wouldn't let me get you, so I tried to get you away from him, but everytime I would get anywhere near you he would send you away." She said "Lucy, please understand that I hated that I couldn't step in sooner to help you with the guild, Father wanted me not to worry about you, but than when Red told me to come to you right away, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you all..."

"Um who's Red?" Wendy asked

"I am." We all turned and look and saw a man in his twenties, he has red short spiky hair, tanish skin, dark sea blue eyes, and he was tall, like taller than me and mom. He had his arms crossed over his chest, leaning on the door.

"Hey Luce you okay now?" He asked looking at me, he than got off the door and walked to us.

"Yes thank you for coming to save me." I said