Lucy's Hate

Lucy POV:

We were all setting at the inn, waiting for Celeste to wake up, Jacob came and used his Magic on her, and said it was Lisanna, that attacked Celeste, we are all pissed even Mira, she's now saying she wants to fight, we all told her to think about the baby, and that got her to think.

This went on for the whole day, but now mother is here, along with some palace guards, to take Celeste back to the Dragon Realm, and mother will take over for Celeste, along with Grandiena, Metallcana, and Igneel, because mom says there is something bad coming our way, so we got to be prepared.

It's now the next day, and the fight began, we are in first, now. So we all are prepared, and on guard.

"Alright its time for the double matches, are you ready-kabo?" Mato asked and the crowd is going wild, "it's now the first match, it's Red and Lucy VS Carrie and Jean of Sabertooth!"

We walked out onto the field, and saw two cloked people, you could feel the darkness pouring off them, Red and I looked at each other, we than looked at our Guild, that was the signal, to start gitting everyone out of here.

"Dark Blast!" One of them yelled but it wasn't at us, but at Fairy Tail, just than Red was in front of them and took the hit, and was sent back.

"I wouldn't take your eyes off your enemy!" I was then sent back into the wall.

"Lucy!!!!" "Luce!!!!"

I kept hearing people yelling my name, but I ignore them.

"Lucy get ready, we're doing the spell." It was telepathically in my mind.

I knew what spell he was talking about, its a light spell to kill anything that isn't light, so demons. I got out of the wall and teleported to Red, and helped him up, he had bruised all over his body, but he wasn't weakened.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes, lets do it." I said taking his hand.

We stood up straighter, looked at the enemy's in front of us, and chanted the spell.

"Let the heaven's bring judgment, on the ones who walk the dark!" We said in unison, "Celestial Dragons Secret Art: Shooting Stars!"

Levy POV:

We watch as a golden light came from the two, as we got everyone out of here, it was now us, and the other guilds.

I saw everyone's jaws dropped, at the two as they sent the powerful light far and wide. Just like that the light faded and so did the dark forces, I even saw Lisanna dropped to the ground, but I don't care.

I than saw Lu-Chan going down, but Grandiena caught her, but Red was still standing but he than coughed up blood, and blood came out of his body, I than saw Laxus and Queen Layla jump to him but he already hit the ground, not moving, as the two got to him Metallcana, Igneel, Laxus and Elan pick him up carefully.

Just than the portal opened, everyone in our guild made a mad dash to it, entrying it to go back to the guild.

We ran down there, but didn't enter the portal yet.

"We need to get them home now!" Queen Layla yelled at everyone left, just than the other guilds came running to us.

"Layla!?" Makrove yelled running to us, "What's going on here?"

"Sigh* it's just something like everything else father." She said turning back to Red and Lucy, "Grandiena get Lucy home, Boys take Red to Grandienas island to get healed now go!"

Grandiena run into the portal, taking Lucy with her, than it was the guys, ran in after her, with Red in their arms.

"Why did they use that spell." Queen Layla said